Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: newguy...

Quote Originally Posted by nevinsb View Post
    Total face palm there. I thought "Evaporation Time" B3403 and B3404 was the same as "Boiling time," but I see those aren't present in other calibrations, just the ones I have been looking at recently. Guess it's time to go to bed.
    Must be time for bed. Evaporation & boiling time are the same. In the .cax file there is also an airflow modifier that works with these tables.
    The Tremor at AIR

Aaaahhhhh...
    Thanks for the explination Erik. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living? Being 21 and having the vehicles described in ur sig sounds like you make some money. I'm trying to figure out what I wanna do for the rest of my life.

Thanks for the help guys.
    Branden

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by blindawg View Post
    Aaaahhhhh...
    Thanks for the explination Erik. If you don't mind me asking, what do you do for a living? Being 21 and having the vehicles described in ur sig sounds like you make some money. I'm trying to figure out what I wanna do for the rest of my life.

Thanks for the help guys.
    Branden
    No problem Branden, Im actually still a full time student here in Spokane. Have 2 more semesters left then Im into the real world...uh oh! I work with computers on the side and did Windows 7 deployment over the summer at my internship. Hope to be a systems administrator in the future, then a CIO.

The 02 is my parents truck, it was the 3rd vehicle so it made sense for me to drive it when I turned 16 (and then the TB obsession began). All the mods on both trucks are my doing, mostly from mowing lawns and doing computer repair on the side. The SS is mine, I sold a 52 Chrysler and split the cost of my SS with my parents.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

how many years of college is needed for what you are going into?
    i was wanting to be a welder, but as i started going through Vo-Tech for it i want to use it as a fall back kind of thing and now that ive started learning this tunning stuff im intersted in computers.

sorry for getting off topic guys...
    Branden

Lifetime Member

Ill PM ya instead, we can PM/email instead.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12