Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E39 SIDI L4 turbo

Default l4 turbo

Thank you
    3onic
    Last edited by 3onic; April 13th, 2011 at 02:02 AM.

Hi there 3onic, the E39 ECM in the 2011's is 'slightly' different to the 2010, the read does fail on these, we just started getting a few instances of this through support. We are testing a fix in the field now and will release it very soon once it's confirmed working ok.

Cheers,
    Ross

P.S - I am impressed you have access to one, they aren't showing up in many places yet.
    Last edited by GMPX; October 18th, 2010 at 09:01 AM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

To follow up, the read fix has been tested on a 2011 LHU car, we will release an update soon.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Great news, thank you very much

Hi

I tested the latest release and could read the ECM. This worked fine
    So I took a look at the calibration and saw that there are no maps under the "torque control" or VE under "airflow". How should I be able to tune something?
    Sorry, but I'm new to EfiLive and perhaps i miss something.

Anyhow I tested the car on the dyno with a Lambdameter and saw that at WOT the enrichment goes to Lambda 0.83. It does not match 100% to the PE Enrichment map: is this usual or strange?

Thank you very much for your help

Regards

Would you be able to post up the stock tune?

I'm surprised you were able to see the maps, we have not seen a file from one of those cars yet so it just must have been luck it was the same OS used on another vehicle.

Just read a 2011 Buick turbo, holy cr#p I wish we had all these tables on the LNF! (Bosch E69) Just glanced through it a little, it did seem to read out fine. Lots of maps with lots of weird stuff! (Estimated Compressor Speed, Multi-Spark, etc.) There is a flash counter and it also shows the last time it was flashed by GM.

Quote Originally Posted by gmtech16450yz View Post
    Just read a 2011 Buick turbo, holy cr#p I wish we had all these tables on the LNF! (Bosch E69) Just glanced through it a little, it did seem to read out fine. Lots of maps with lots of weird stuff! (Estimated Compressor Speed, Multi-Spark, etc.) There is a flash counter and it also shows the last time it was flashed by GM.
    Great! So we are two now "playing" with this new engine.... Could you find something like torque maps to increase?

I will be on to the torque maps for these as soon as I can. GM changed the torque sections between the 2010 E39 programs and the 2011. The 2011 left me scratching me head a little as it seems quite different in this area.

Cheers,
    Ross

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast