Thread: LBZ Tables

Default LBZ Tables

Any chance there are tables line the LLY's B2401-B2410 in the LBZ OSes? Would be nice to be able to adjust the elevated idle options.

Lifetime Member

After reading a bunch of stuff on the PTO function in the Bosch ECM i am under the impression that the only way to change the PTO speed is to do the variable switch accompanied by the factory ECM cal to enable the function. That said, it would make sense to me that there does exist a table somewhere (ECM or BCM) that tells the ECM what rpm it should idle at.

Or are you talking about the cold weather elevated idle on the DIC?
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

I'm talking about the cold weather idle tables. It would be nice to be able to change the temps; When my truck was still a LLY, I had the ECM modded to raise the cold idle temps so it would work at warmer temps. For example, it was 32* out this morning, and the elevated idle didn't function because the ECT & IAT where around 45*.

Lifetime Member

Ah... have you considered the PTO mod? there are 3 preset rpm's it will idle up to on your command.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

I do recall looking for these in the ECM sometime back but never found anything. It was then suggested it was a programmable BCM function which doesn't make sense to me, maybe that is the case?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by bballer182 View Post
    Ah... have you considered the PTO mod? there are 3 preset rpm's it will idle up to on your command.
    I've got the PTO mod done, but the cold elevated idle puts more of a load on the motor to help it warm up quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I do recall looking for these in the ECM sometime back but never found anything. It was then suggested it was a programmable BCM function which doesn't make sense to me, maybe that is the case?
    I doubt it has anything to do with the BCM, since the 06 cluster with an 04 ECM functioned exactly the same as the 04 cluster with the 04 ECM. If it was a BCM function, I suspect the cluster would error when changing the cold idle function (or not show it at all) as I haven't reprogrammed any of the other modules, BCM included, with 06 calibrations.

Lifetime Member

closing the vanes to 100% raises the EGTs 50 degrees and helps warm it up faster than stock, thats what i have done.