Thread: Getting codes $0322, $0312 Need Help!

Default Getting codes $0322, $0312 Need Help!

Ok guys, I need help!

I first used the V2 to program my 05 LLY duramax 3 months ago. Since then the batteries have been disconnected several times. Now I want to install a stock tune with stock tires for winter, but I am having all sorts of issues.

When I plugged the V2 in, it first said something about licensing the controller, but I did that months ago, so I said yes. Then i got all sorts of connection issues, 028something so I did a firmware update, Now I am at 2.06.41, was at 2.06.40.

Then I tried uninstalling all efi stuff from the computer and reinstalled V8 and 7.5 software, did an update search and install. I also formatted the internal and sd memory in the V2.

Now when I try to install the tune, I get $0322. When I try to read the tune, I get $0312.

As I said the firmware is 2.06.41 and the bootblock is 2.06.03.

I probably didn't do something right, so that is why I am here!

Also, when a new firmware is installed, do all previous saved tunes need to be configured or something for the firmware update?

Hi TL,

Did you use the V8 Scan&Tune software to configure your controller in the Black Box settings (for both Scan and Tune)...?

When you update the firmware version (as a result of a V8 software update) you need to go into the BBX settings and click the 'Program' button. That copies across the script and compiled components for the configured controllers. The script and object versions have a firmware version dependency, so if you haven't done that 'Program' operation it may be as simple as that.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Well I have to thank you guys for the quick responses.

I had totally forgot I had installed a USA Spec GM Ipod adapter in the XM harness 2 months ago. After I took the stupid adapter out, the truck took one of my tunes. I still have issues with the other one, but I think Tordne helped with that one.

Man, 5 hours of updates, programming, uninstalling, installing and all for a stupid 2 min fix!!

Don't beat yourself up. I've had occasions whee I have been convinced there must be a bug in a development environment only to find after a break that no in fact i am just an idiot LOL.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Yeah, my own idiot quotient regularly spikes up.