I'm considering going with a GM PCM(most likely a 0411) for a JEEP project down the road. I have looked into aftermarket ECM's to control it as my factory 87-90 ECM isn't really tuneable, and the swap to a newer style PCM just doesn't make much sense by the time I buy a donor and swap everything over.

My question's are;
1.How much crank duration does the crank sensor require? My current flywheel already has raised trigger nothces for the crank sensor so I could machine it down to only have as many as I need.

2.How do I deal with the firing order differences?(4.3L V-6 is 165432, and a JEEP is 153624) Do I just wire the injectors up to offset for it?

3.Do I have to run a MAF sensor on it?

4.And would a COS take care of the fact that an inline 6 would only use 1 O2 sensor?

This isn't a project I will be doing anytime soon, but am planning out now. I plan on taking a 4.0L block that I have that is still standard and dropping in a 4.2L crank which gives you a poor man's 4.5L stroker motor. It will be backed up by a 5 speed manual trans, so no need for trans controls in the PCM. And I already have a V2 for my DURAMAX in the SUBURBAN, so it makes sense to use it for my tuning instead of buying an ACCEL or something like that.