Hello, I am Les.
I am the lead dyno tuner for Left Coast Diesel in Concord Ca. I am VERY excited to see this come to life for the Cummins crowd.
I have been a loyal Smarty tuner for the past 3 years, and enjoy all that Marco has offered, but I feel that the introduction of EFI Live to the Cummins crowd will drastically change the diesel performance world.

I plan on following this as closely as I possibly can, and reading as much tutorial information as humanly possible, so that I can provide the best support and customer/personal satisfaction as I can.

If anyone has helpful advise/info on how to contact the software engineers, to possibly get a hold of a BETA product that would be great. I have 3-4 2006+ CR Cummins at my disposal along with unlimited access to a Dyno Jet Dyno, to do as much testing/learning/feedback as possible.

I am sure with myself being a "Newbie" to the EFI crowd, not much merrit will be given to my wishes...but I do hope that with the release of this product for BETA, and ensuing public release, I am able to obtain as much knowledge and information as possible.

Thanks for your time
Les