Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
Anyone having fuel issues, please check the value of {B3601} "Air Fuel Ratio for Stoich". It should be 14.63
Some old *.cal files had an incorrect max limit of 1.0 which forced it to down to 1.0
If that has happened the PCM will attempt to command 1:1 AFR (way too rich) when it should be shooting for 14.63.
If that valus has changed, please change it back.

Unrelated, the {B0106} "Crank:Run Blend Ratio" may also get incorrectly altered to 1. It's stock value is 8.

Both of these two limits have been corrected in the latest *.cal files. But the *.tun file you are using may have been altered previously using a faulty version of the *.cal files.

Regards
Paul
This was my problem, my {B3601} was set at 1, I had a excessive rich no start. If this happens to any of you, after you correct the problem, you have to hold the throttle wide open to clean it out to get it started. Otherwise, it won't start and you may think you still have a problem. (Unless the motor has sat for a while)

Question: my {3604} and {B3605} tables and maybe others are in Lambda, I use AFRs in my LM1 wide band, is this a problem? How do you change these tables to AFRs.

Thanks, Curt