Thread: duramax imperial pids help

Default duramax imperial pids help

I don't know if I've done something or if something in the soft wear update isn't just right or something... But I really need you guys help... I need to be able to log my truck so I can get the bugs worked out... been having problems with it for a few months now and got tired of it, didn't really mess with it and and now a few problems are getting worse..

Basically the run down on things... I select duramax imperial... only a few pids are green, a lot more are red x's and when I log it's not the right stuff to help in my tuner being able to see what needs to be tweaked...he's tried explaining few things to me but I'm just not getting it or it's not the problem and he's too far away to meet up with in person. Thanks
    04.5' LLY Duramax, 20" moto metal 959's Nitto 420S tires,T-bars leveled, 3" drop shackles, EFI live V2 w/ DSP 5, MPI twins, Big dipper 40% nozzles, 5" straight pipe exhaust, Raptor 150 lift pump, Suncoast IV tranny, built by M A, Cognito braces and SD tie rod braces.

Quote Originally Posted by dieselboy04' View Post
    I don't know if I've done something or if something in the soft wear update isn't just right or something... But I really need you guys help... I need to be able to log my truck so I can get the bugs worked out... been having problems with it for a few months now and got tired of it, didn't really mess with it and and now a few problems are getting worse..

Basically the run down on things... I select duramax imperial... only a few pids are green, a lot more are red x's and when I log it's not the right stuff to help in my tuner being able to see what needs to be tweaked...he's tried explaining few things to me but I'm just not getting it or it's not the problem and he's too far away to meet up with in person. Thanks
    Post a log so we can look at what you are looking at.
    after you connect and open the PID's such as dmax imp. go to info and validate PID's. This should open more PID's then select whatever you want.
    Making tires smoke since 1994
    Grand Junction CO

If a person didn't click the validate pids button, you'd be stuck with maybe four or five pids to choose from and not get proper info for tuning correct? If so I believe this is what I've done. I'll have more of a chance to to work with this, this weekend so I can figure it out for sure.
    04.5' LLY Duramax, 20" moto metal 959's Nitto 420S tires,T-bars leveled, 3" drop shackles, EFI live V2 w/ DSP 5, MPI twins, Big dipper 40% nozzles, 5" straight pipe exhaust, Raptor 150 lift pump, Suncoast IV tranny, built by M A, Cognito braces and SD tie rod braces.