Thread: Not able to see the full table

Default Not able to see the full table

When i'm looking at tunes, the throttle based injection table figures out the mm3 for the main injection pulse table, and the limits go up to 200mm3. How does it figure out the pulse width when the y axis on the main injection table only goes up to 100mm3? Is there a way to expand the tables to see that?

I'm assuming this is an LB7. Even though the limits are set to 200, the ECM can still only figure to 100MM3 of fuel. So going higher is simply overkill to make certain that it hits max fueling.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Yes it is an LB7. So if it only can figure to 100mm3, would it actually be any use what so ever to ever go above the 100mm3? The reason I ask is because i have seen a handfull of tunes with people going to the 200mm3 limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohmer View Post
    Yes it is an LB7. So if it only can figure to 100mm3, would it actually be any use what so ever to ever go above the 100mm3? The reason I ask is because i have seen a handfull of tunes with people going to the 200mm3 limit.
    The only real reason is to make sure that it will reach full fueling. Also in some instances the tables work in a triangular pattern where it uses 3 tables(sometimes more) to figure how much fuel. So having the high limits can allow more manipulation of the tables with fewer adjustments. Some people only want to change 1 or 2 tables whereas myself I like it all to make sense so I go into detail and change multiple tables to achieve a goal. Different strokes for different folks is all. 120 is normally as high as most go though for setting up tables as the highest MM3 tables go to 120 from what I have found(but when it displays 120, you'll see that the pulsewidth will be the same from 100+).
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.