Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 6.7L Development roadmap

Default 6.7L Development roadmap

Once the 5.9L ECM product is released and stable we will move on to the 2007+ 6.7L ECM, up to at least the 2009 model before they put the RSA security in the ECM, that will have to follow later.
    We are hoping to offer stable 6.7L ECM reading with the 5.9L release so customers can start sending in reads from 6.7L trucks.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Default Questions

i am a Cummins 6.7 owner & a member of several Cummins / Dodge forums. Many... MANY... owners are looking forward to the advantages EFI will provide for controlling their engines. Thanks for your support.

A couple of questions that seem to come up frequently are in regards to the TCM's, specifically for the 68RFE. Is there a plan to provide tuning for these?

Is there a plan to provide adjustments to the BCM, allowing options to be turned off and on? For example, if someone installs a remote start they have to pay a dealer to turn it on, or if they want / don't want daytime running lights they have to have a dealer turn them off or on... etc.

If this isn't the correct thread for questions please delete this post and direct me to the correct area.

Thanks
    08 4X4 3500 mega
    Grey haired riders don't get that way from pure luck!

We know the 6.7L has the separate TCM, we have one here to play around with. At this stage I won't confirm support for it, however it would be a wise decision for us to invest some time at looking at that TCM at some point.
    As far as programming the BCM etc, the answer is no to that, even on our GM supported vehicles it's only the engine and transmission computers we support.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Transmission tuning could be nice. I believe the 2010+ trucks ECM/TCM are contained in one unit
    2007 Dodge 3500-QC/LB-5.9/auto-Goerend trans-EFILive-Hamilton cam/springs/rods

Yeah, the ECM on those looks totally different to the earlier 6.7L ones.

Just ordered a 2011 Ram 6.7

Hope you put out some EFI support, nothing else comes close.

How much more complex is the 2010+ ECM?
    2002 2500HD Silverado LB7 CC SB EFI MBR
    2006 Jetta TDI BRM

Toolie, I can't answer that question yet I'm afraid.

nice to have, want that dpf gone already.

I have an 08 6.7 that is already deleted with Smarty and cant wait to try out the EFI Live. Been a long time coming to cummins and cant be happier that its almost here

Have a 08' Cab Chassis with H&S stuff(currently) to work on once EFI is ready, can't wait !!
    I really hope that TCM programming for the AISIN auto will be available!!! That would be incredible !!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast