Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Converter Locking @ WOT, why

Lifetime Member

I put a switch in last night. While it works, I would much rather have the consistency of the TCM controlling it. Was there a problem found that prevented the release of these tables? If not, I would really really appreciate if we could get access to them. Thanks.

Subscribed

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Yes, I plan on adding these in for all the T42 OS's pretty soon.
    Any idea if the additional tables for WOT lockup have been applied to all the T42 OS's yet?

I had to go back and remind myself what they are, it was over a year ago we looked at this . I must admit once Rhino79 got sorted out it was put on the back burner and forgotten about.
    Now that we again have an auto updating/patch system in place for the software, small updates like this are easier.
    I'll add it to the to do list for all the T42 OS's (that have the tables anyway). ETA could be a week or a few weeks, it's only 6 parameters so it's not too bad, just that there is 25 x T42 OS's to apply it to.

Last edited by GMPX; April 21st, 2012 at 12:08 PM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshH View Post
    I put a switch in last night. While it works, I would much rather have the consistency of the TCM controlling it. Was there a problem found that prevented the release of these tables? If not, I would really really appreciate if we could get access to them. Thanks.
    Hi JoshH,
    Are you able to post a schematic or the pinouts you used to hook up the switch for the Lock up?

Cheers,
    Laychut
    Going places no one else dares to Go!
    60 Series Landcruiser, GenIII LS1 5.7, 4L60E Trans, 4" Stainless Snorkel
    4" Lift, 35 x 12.5 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains

I had to go back and remind myself what they are, it was over a year ago we looked at this . I must admit once Rhino79 got sorted out it was put on the back burner and forgotten about.
    Now that we again have an auto updating/patch system in place for the software, small updates like this are easier.
    I'll add it to the to do list for all the T42 OS's (that have the tables anyway). ETA could be a week or a few weeks, it's only 6 parameters so it's not too bad, just that there is 25 x T42 OS's to apply it to.
    Hi Ross,
    Can those WOT TCC tables be added to the LS1B OS's, like 12212156 and 12202088...?

Assuming they exist, but it's been over three years now since I've looked at an LS1 PCM, I'll have to spend half a day remembering how to read 68332 assembly again.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by joecar View Post
    Hi Ross,
    Can those WOT TCC tables be added to the LS1B OS's, like 12212156 and 12202088...?
    X2.... I know these are prehistoric PCM's by todays standards, but those tables would be of great help!!!

Mike
    Current toys are as follows:
    1961 Chevrolet Corvair Monza, 145 H6/powerglide. 85 HP of raw fury.... slow and stock and staying that way!
    1969 GMC 2500, 4-53T Detroit diesel/Fuller 10 speed on late model 1500 HD frame
    1970 GMC 9500, 6-71 Detroit/Fuller 13 speed, not sure why I bought it, but it sure is noisy!!!
    1975 Ford F100 shortbed. Currently undergoing Crown Vic subframe swap and EFI 4.6!!!
    1975 Chevrolet Vega, 5.3/200-4R may finish someday, maybe...

You are my Hero!

Lifetime Member

Sounds good to me! BTW did you ever find out what table(s) control the truck vs car OS in regards to keeping the TCC locked at 0% TPS? Im running a weird combo of ECM and TCM OSs (none are MY 08 tunes) and it works, but Id rather run the stock 08 ECM and TCM tunes if there's a table/param that could be adjusted. Not sure if its even possible, think the conclusion on the LS1B stuff was that it wasnt and to use a car OS.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast