Thread: LMM possible ECM issues, urgent help please!

Default LMM possible ECM issues, urgent help please!

Hey guys,
    A gentleman from middle Tennessee contacted me to get some tunes for his 2008 LMM. He has his own V2 but wanted to purchase tunes from me....

When we first loaded the DSP 5 tunes and he went for a spin it acted very sluggish and erratic on all tunes, and he got 6 DTC's P0047, P0118, P0113, P0522, P2033, P0546, some of which were already set to "not reported, no mil"

To top that off his oil pressure gauge and ECT gauge aren't working and his A/C also quit working, we full flashed the stock tune back in and essentially nothing has changed.

I'm posting a log but as you can see some of the PID's aren't responding (having this trouble with many trucks right now, I believe this to be a programming glitch hopefully soon updated) But scraping together what info we could get, it looks like fuel delivery is correct, but notice the vane position info....

Customer said his truck seemed to run fine before except that he was getting 9 mpg when it was bone stock, and all of these issues have come about since the introduction of EFI Live into the truck, the following log was from a bone stock LMM tune file.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Peace Through Torque

Punisher Performance DSP5 Tuning, PPE Dual CP3's, 68mm Fleece Cheetah, Punisher Built trans w/ Suncoast Parts, Airdog 165, SoCal 100% Overs, ARP Studs

2013 NHRDA Sportsman World Champion

www.PunisherPerformance.com

Ttt
    Peace Through Torque

Punisher Performance DSP5 Tuning, PPE Dual CP3's, 68mm Fleece Cheetah, Punisher Built trans w/ Suncoast Parts, Airdog 165, SoCal 100% Overs, ARP Studs

To me it sounds like he's goofed up the wiring on the DSP switch, or disturbed something when wiring it up.
    If he's gone back to stock and it's the gauges are still not working it's got to point to something with the connections to the ECM.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

GMPX,
    thanks for the reply! And yes, in the meantime he had removed the switch in case he had to take it to the dealer and sure enough the gauges and everything came back to life! He's probably going to drive it over to me friday so we can install it at my place and hopefully the same mistake won't be made twice! Thanks again for the help I greatly appreciate it!
    Peace Through Torque