Thread: VY SS Series 2 Stock Tune

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default VY SS Series 2 Stock Tune

Hi,

Firstly, I've been following EFILive and these forums for many years now but this is my first post.

Anyway, I just recently bought a second hand VY SS Series 2 Commodore. I have a Flash Scan V2 and have read out the PCM calibration but it doesn't seem to match anything like any of the stock calibrtions I have found on holdencrazy.

I also have a VY Series 1 SS, have had for a number of years, which does match to what appears to be the factory calibrations.

This new car, also came fitted with an SS Inductions intake (throttle body, pipe, MAF housing and filter) and the usual larger pipe exhaust system without the rear muffler. No extractors.

* So, to the point! *
    I would be very appreciative if anyone is able to look at the tune and tell me if it was indeed a factory calibration, or if somewhere in it's unknown history someone has had a crack at "tuning" it, (though the logging I've done so far would suggest poorly!) EFI Live had no trouble reading it, and I have already reflashed it, so it appear not to have been locked.

A MAF recalibration has already fixed very large +LTFT values and the NBO2 sensors now read on the safe side of 450 mV for WOT!

Thanks very much for your time reading this post.

Cheers,
    Marcus
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mk13; February 23rd, 2011 at 01:27 AM.