Thread: LLY Release Update

Default LLY Release Update

Hi All,

Well, the Beta testing for LLY is nearly complete, we thought we would have it all finished by Christmas but a last minute issue has popped up that we need to address before we commit to another run of CD's.

So, what's wrong?, well, it seems everyone is pushing the Duramax well beyond what GM designed it for. Our beta testers have found (on both LB7 and LLY) that some of the data returned by the scantool simply hits it's limits before the engine does and from that point on they are flying blind.
    One example of this is the Main Injection pulse fuel quantity, the data that is sent from the ECM is limited to a maximum of 79.7mm3 (even on a TechII), this is just not enough as some beta testers have found they go way beyond that.
    Thankfully EFILive has been down this path before with the LS1 where we can create our own data PID's to log, this includes things that not even a TechII can log!!. We started testing those new data parameters today and it all looks good.

We also had a situation where we had to add in support for some new 2006 LS1 PCM's.

Anyway, we are still hoping to have available for download the LLY enabled update including the additional data parameters for scanning before the year is out.

Meanwhile, one beta tester has had some VERY impressive results playing around with the turbo control tables in the LLY, stay tuned

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

I'm getting really excited now It is going to be sweet to finally have some control on my LLY Thanks EFILive for a great product!
    Aaron L.
    Conover, NC

I am literally foaming at the mouth...
    2005 Silverado Duramax LLY - EFI Live Tuned
    1969 Chevrolet C-10 Pickup - Turbocharged 5.3L/4L80E - EFI Live Tuned
    1975 Avenger Jet Boat - 6.0L/Berkley pump - EFI Live tune in progress

Quote Originally Posted by trudynosports
    I'm getting really excited now It is going to be sweet to finally have some control on my LLY Thanks EFILive for a great product!
    Me too!

www.redline-motorsports.net

1-954-703-5560

2006 ZO6 895/866 with APS TT
    2010 SSRS Camaro HTR-900TT (798/801)
    2011 HTR-850R Camaro
    2012 ZL1 Auto (10.33@135 MPH) Video Here!