Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Auto Cal LLY Full Flash

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stumpman750 View Post
    You shouldn't be releasing products out until they work the right way, when will the autocal full flash the lly.
    Just posted it tonight, here:
    http://forum.efilive.com/showthread....29-Mar-21-2012

I had not seen the request for a matrix of which controllers are supported by which software etc.
    I will make one...

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    Just posted it tonight, here:

I had not seen the request for a matrix of which controllers are supported by which software etc.
    I will make one...

Regards
    Paul
    I'm sorry, that is Greek to me. All i want to know is will the autocal finally full flash my 2005 gmc lly?

I'm sorry, that is Greek to me. All i want to know is will the autocal finally full flash my 2005 gmc lly?
    Yes, the software released today supports full-flashing LLY controllers (and LB7 and LS1) via AutoCal.

Regards
    Paul

My tunes are coming from bobo, from what they told me yesterday, whatever fix you guys have didn't work. They won't send me my tunes until its ready, is there anything you can send me confirming this fix will definatey work?

My tunes are coming from bobo, from what they told me yesterday, whatever fix you guys have didn't work. They won't send me my tunes until its ready, is there anything you can send me confirming this fix will definatey work?
    You should really be getting this info from your tuner. I did tell Bob this afternoon that the RC10 release should not be used for LLY full-flashing.
    However, since then (i.e. tonight) I have released an update that fixes the problem with the LLY full-flashing.

Your tuner will most likely see the update tomorrow.
    Then he will let you know what you need to do to get your AutoCal ready (if you have an AutoCal already). If he still has the AutoCal that you will be using, he will be able to configure it with the updated software before shipping it to you.

--------------------------------------

FYI

This RC10 version does not work for full-flashing LLYs:
    http://forum.efilive.com/showthread....10-Mar-11-2012

This updated RC10 version does:

These RC1 thru RC10 releases have all been "Release Candidates". I.e. they are not our official publicly released software. Once they have proven stable in the field, then we will make them the full public release.
    If you do not want to take any risks and you want to wait for a 100% rock solid guarantee that the software works, then you should wait until we release it publicly on our web site, here:
    http://www.efilive.com/index.php?opt...=48&Itemid=133

These RC versions are a courtesy to our tuners and their customers who can't or don't want to wait until it the software is proven stable and are prepared to take a small risk that the RC software will perform adequately for their needs.

Regards
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky View Post
    You should really be getting this info from your tuner. I did tell Bob this afternoon that the RC10 release should not be used for LLY full-flashing.
    However, since then (i.e. tonight) I have released an update that fixes the problem with the LLY full-flashing.

Your tuner will most likely see the update tomorrow.
    Then he will let you know what you need to do to get your AutoCal ready (if you have an AutoCal already). If he still has the AutoCal that you will be using, he will be able to configure it with the updated software before shipping it to you.

--------------------------------------

FYI

This RC10 version does not work for full-flashing LLYs:
    http://forum.efilive.com/showthread....10-Mar-11-2012

This updated RC10 version does:

These RC1 thru RC10 releases have all been "Release Candidates". I.e. they are not our official publicly released software. Once they have proven stable in the field, then we will make them the full public release.
    If you do not want to take any risks and you want to wait for a 100% rock solid guarantee that the software works, then you should wait until we release it publicly on our web site, here:
    http://www.efilive.com/index.php?opt...=48&Itemid=133

These RC versions are a courtesy to our tuners and their customers who can't or don't want to wait until it the software is proven stable and are prepared to take a small risk that the RC software will perform adequately for their needs.

Regards
    Paul
    Thank-you!, yes , I already have the autocal. For about a week now, not able to use. Getting in touch with my tuner, is impossible!, seems the help I'm getting from you has been far greater than what I have so far, what do I need to do, to get this autocal ready?step by step for dummys.

Just talked to the middle man, and he's still telling me to wait. Any more info and testing to determine if it is working properly.

The LLY autocal will hold single tunes for use until this DSP 5 is confirmed and publically released.
    Last edited by IdahoRob; March 21st, 2012 at 02:54 AM.
    2013 LML, 550hp with factory emissions, stock cp4 and compound turbos.
    2002 LBZ, 4x4 (Max'd Out) 6000lbs 9.36 @ 154 mph NHRDA Champion and Record holder
    1965 El Camino, duramax 9.6 @ 149MPH

All EFI tuned by Adrenaline Truck Performance

If you have your autocal already you should be able to use it for single tune tuning in the mean time. I to am waiting for this release for my LB7. I got mine from Rob ^^ above and he helped me get mine goin. For now I hook it up and go to PROGRAM 1-5 whichever tune I want and it flashes it. You just won't be able to use your switch but you can still use the tunes just one at a time. Once the stable release is out I'll be updating mine (with robs help) and installing my DSP switch. If bob doesn't want you to install the release candidate then I'd wait man, don't want to take a chance and end up with a locked ECM or something. Its coming, they been working on this toooooo long to give up.
    03 Chevy LB7 Duramax CC/LB 4x4
    4" MBRP Straight Pipe
    EFI Live via Autocal tuned by Idaho Rob!!

Just my .02.. you should send Bob a thank you note for waiting until he is 100% confident in the release and not sending you bogus stuff...some guys will screen the bang for the Buck, I congradulate Bob on being smart about it. He could use the option, however, of loading a single tune in it as Rob is...that works fine. Another thing...I'd recommend staying closely in touch with them VS posting up on the issue...seems your getting accurate answers from them..:thumbup:
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast