Hi guys!

I need help to get started with the tuning of the car below. I have attached as much critical info as I can think of, in order for a kind soul to be able to help me out as conveniently as possible.

I am not much fond of tuning the OEM-ECU:s because of the vast amount of information in the ECU:s that I personally think makes the tuning that much more time consuming. In a perfect world, I would like to convert the tuning file so that it basically only uses one fuel table and one ignition table and perhaps a minimum amount of compensation tables.

I have tuned this car before with the standard OS. It maxed out MAP-sensor, MAF-sensor and injectors. Since then, we have upgraded MAP and MAF-sensor as well as the fuel system (but not the injectors specifically). We changed to a 2bar MAP-sensor and followed the instructions in the tutorial for switching to a "Custom OS" and using MAP-sensor exclusively (disabling MAF), but wasn't successful in getting the car to properly start up and behave, so that I could get to the real tuning afterwards.

Hopefully you can help me. Here's some information of what's on the table:

Original specs
Name and model: Pontiac Trans Am
Platform: F-Body
Generation: 4
Year: 2000
VIN: 2G2FV22G6Y2134415
Gearbox: Automatic
OEM engine power: 236kW

Modifications
Block
Golen Engine Service built 416cui LS3 engine block with forged internals and 4” crank. 9:1 comp. ratio.

Heads
Special built GM L92 heads with custom internals. LS2 front cover with cam-sensor.

Intake
GM L76 intake
FAST 92mm throttle body
Lingenfelter 100mm MAF-sensor (incl. air temp sensor): http://www.lingenfelter.com/mm5/merc...ow=&range_high

Exhaust
Some sort of race headers, race cats and high flow cat-back exhaust system.

Fuel System
Dual high flow fuel pumps. “Modern” fuel pressure regulated system layout with regulator installed on the way back from the fuel rails to the gas tank. Base pressure set at 3bar.
FAST 60lb fuel injectors.

Sensors
Lingenfelter 100mm throttle body MAF sensor. Frequency tables for MAF-sensor programming: http://www.lingenfelter.com/sites/li...esv1.0_000.xls
GM 2bar MAP-sensor

Forced induction
ATI Procharger 1GJ 204-SCI intercooled high output supercharger system with D-1SC Supercharger. Changed to a 3,4” pulley that should make about 14psi boost.

Attachements
2010-07-23 - read.tun
Read-file from the ECU, before the first tuning session.

Log_0002.efi
Log-file showing MAP, MAF and injectors maxed out, making me upgrading MAP, MAF and fuel setup.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Best regards,
Arash