Thread: 2007 Trailblazer SS cals needed

Default 2007 Trailblazer SS cals needed

I am in need of a 07 trailblazer cal for the ecm (6.0) and the tcm (4l65E). E67 and T42 controllers. I have tried holden crazy site and there is one there but its only the TCM. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. I just need the stock calibrations. Thanks in advance.

Lifetime Member

I have a set of 07 TBSS ECM and TCM files, but I know the ECM has been modified at least for efans. Bought them off a guy with an 07 TBSS, read the tunes out, then full flashed my factory 08 OS into them.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

i noticed that the tire size set in the ecm is crazy high and crazy low in the tcm. Did it shift fine for you?

Lifetime Member

Hello Brad_rs,

The 2007 - 2010 ECM / TCM combinations seem to vary in how the speedometer output is calculated. Some combinations seem to use what appears to be “correct” data, other combinations use a miniscule tire diameter - as if the rear differential ratio was being calculated twice (once by ECM, once by TCM).

If what you have is a “matched” set of tunes - they should work fine.

Regards,
    Taz
    Last edited by Taz; March 23rd, 2011 at 08:26 AM. Reason: - typo

If that is so, how would one change the tire size and rear end ratio? Also what would be the easiest way to correct shift points for different tire/gear? I assume you can't use the calculator for shift point adjustments as it will change them dramatically due to the previous tire/gear settings. I just started playing with the newer ecm's so i am not well versed on them.

Lifetime Member

With ECM / TCM combinations that use the “correct” data for the speedometer calibration, tire size and gear changes may be entered directly, and the shift point correction utility in EFILive may be used to correct the numerous relevant tables.

With ECM / TCM combinations that don’t use apparently “correct” data (i.e. miniscule tire diameter) then I make calculations external to the software, and input changes manually. In this instance if there was a gear and tire change, I would input the gear ratio, and manually adjust the pulse per mile / kilometre output (previously calculated) by manipulating the tire diameter.

I calculate the percent change manually (for the shift tables) then adjust the relevant shift tables either directly or via the shift point correction utility by manually entering the percent correction.

Someone else may have a better / faster way to do this - Gen III guy - have only done a few Gen IVs to date.

Regards,
    Taz

Lifetime Member

It shifted fine for the guy I bought them from, I never ran them in my 08 TBSS.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.