Thread: Commanded AFR not equal to WBo2 AFR at idle.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Commanded AFR not equal to WBo2 AFR at idle.

G'day all, I think this is my very first post on this forum, having been a long time lurker and reader.

I own a 2001 HSV Senator 300 M6, which has an LS1 engine - ETP215 heads, Comp 215/223 @111lsa camshaft and all the rest of the good gear.

I recently purchased EFIlive - after doing the spannerwork on my engine mods and have enjoyed an immense amount of assistance from forum regulars here - JezzaB, macca_779 and Swingtan.

I'm running MAFless - OLSD - as the car came stock with this configuration and I'm using EFIlive COS3. I updated to the latest drivers / Firmware, etc yesterday.

JezzaB provided me with a good base tune and the other two have assisted with tweaks to dial it right in for me.

I've reached a point where it is running extremely well - great manners and the driveability is excellent. It is making around 395rwhp at the top and around 411lb/ft torque.

Anyway, I've been playing around with my idle settings lately - going through the tutorials written by Weatherman Shawn and others (thanks lads), but have come to a point where I am a little perplexed.

At idle my commanded AFRs are not corresponding to the WBo2 readings. I know the gearis dialled in correctly, because the AFR readings match when off-idle and throughout the rev-range - well, within a couple of percent anyway.

I've attached a copy of my latest iteration of a tune and the accompanying idle log.

What do you think? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

cheers
    Attached Files Attached Files