Thread: New guy

Cool New guy

Hey,
    I don't know if this is the right place to put this, but want to say hi, and introduce myself.
    I am just getting into the EFI realm, and will be getting it installed on my laptop asap. I have absolutely no training on vehicle tuning software, and make no assumptions about my abilities regarding tuning. I am looking forward to learning, and will probably be asking lots of questions that most of you will find really simple at best, and dumb at the worst, but please bear with me. I'm not trying to become a professional tuner, and will be buying some tuning in the future, unless this all turns out easier than I think.
    I own a 2006 Duramax with the LBZ, so 95.9% of my questions will be in regards to this engine.
    Thanks for now,
    jkf

Hi jkf welcome to the forum

Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum. And congradulations on purchasing the "hands down" best tuning and diagnostic suite there is on the market. And just so u know you are getting it easy with tuning the lbz instead of trying to learn on some of the other models. Lol

And for future reference most if not all of your questions will have already been asked over on dieselplace.com. that is probably the best resource for tuning advice when it comes to duramax tuning

Sent from my OC'd Samsung Captivate
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Thanks guys. I spend a lot of time on duramaxforum, never been on the dieselplace site.

Lifetime Member

Yeah duramaxforum is ok too. But DP is probably the largest resource. Beware of drama at times. Hahaha

Sent from my OC'd Samsung Captivate
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME