Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EFI Connection Fully Modular Programming System - Coming Soon

Put me down for one also.

We had Mike make up some harness leads for our own in-house breakout box, they were all top quality, I imagine he's boxes will also be of the same high standard.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Housings are done. On Friday I plan on taking the housings to the local fastener supplier to identify and order the attaching screws. This will likely be the longest delay. With any luck this new programming system will be ready for sale by next Friday (Dec 16th).
    24x LS1 PCM on Early Small-Block Chevy and LT1/LT4
    http://www.eficonnection.com

Enclosures are here. Fasteners are on order (expected to be here next week). First batch of circuit boards should be ready next week.

There is a backorder on the resettable fuse that we are using on the circuit board, so after the first 10 units are sold, there may be a waiting period until more resettable fuses are available.

Here it is...

Initial quantities are limited. Available now at http://www.eficonnection.com/eficonn...px?ItemId=1121

Lifetime Member

Thats really dang nice! I think next summer Im going to be in the market for a benchtop programming setup, know where Im coming!

I dont see many choices for ECM/PCM connectors, assuming they're in the works now?
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarabEpic22 View Post
    I dont see many choices for ECM/PCM connectors, assuming they're in the works now?
    There has been too much on my plate lately to assembly all possible ECU extension harnesses for the sake of taking photos and adding to the system. All ECU harnesses shown at http://www.eficonnection.com/eficonn...ogramming.aspx can be assembled to be used with the Professional Series switch assembly.

Lifetime Member

Hello Erik,

The programming harnesses from EFI Connection are of excellent quality - I own nearly all of them - highly recommended.

Regards,
    Taz

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by S10Wildside View Post
    There has been too much on my plate lately to assembly all possible ECU extension harnesses for the sake of taking photos and adding to the system. All ECU harnesses shown at http://www.eficonnection.com/eficonn...ogramming.aspx can be assembled to be used with the Professional Series switch assembly.
    Perfect, good to know. Ive been eyeing one of your older systems for a while, but never had the need (read volume) to support it. Hopefully that will change in the coming future!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Hello Erik,

The programming harnesses from EFI Connection are of excellent quality - I own nearly all of them - highly recommended.

Regards,
    Taz
    They appear to be great quality, Ive just only needed to tune computers already attached to a vehicle. Ill hopefully have a stable job in the next few months (done with college on friday), then Ill be able to pursue more options and spend more time tuning. The last few years its just been homework and tests, glad thats about to change!
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

I just received my programmer yesterday and I will say that is gotta be the best engineered/looking piece I have ever seen for flashing a PCM hands down!!!! Good and solid, nicely finished and constructed, looks like it will prolly survive a war or two also!!! I flashed a PCM using my Drew Tech J2534 setup and my EFI Live software with no problems, but then again, I really did not expect to have any. All in all, this programmer is exactly the type of unit I would expect of Mike @ EFI Connection, top quality piece and components, and it looks damn good too!!!
    Thanks Mike for coming out with this so I could replace by spliced junkyard connectors, red butt connectors and house light switches to flash my PCM's!!! I really appreciate it!!
    Mike
    Current toys are as follows:
    1961 Chevrolet Corvair Monza, 145 H6/powerglide. 85 HP of raw fury.... slow and stock and staying that way!
    1969 GMC 2500, 4-53T Detroit diesel/Fuller 10 speed on late model 1500 HD frame
    1970 GMC 9500, 6-71 Detroit/Fuller 13 speed, not sure why I bought it, but it sure is noisy!!!
    1975 Ford F100 shortbed. Currently undergoing Crown Vic subframe swap and EFI 4.6!!!
    1975 Chevrolet Vega, 5.3/200-4R may finish someday, maybe...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast