Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12212156 + Big Cam

Could the speedo problem be a faulty gauge servo? My silverado had a recall for that problem, or is it showing up in your log as well?

Quote Originally Posted by johnmaster View Post
    Could the speedo problem be a faulty gauge servo? My silverado had a recall for that problem, or is it showing up in your log as well?
    I've got the issue figured out. Problem is, the summer is pretty much over now here in MI. If I get some time before the snow gets here, I'll give it another go. But, I'm not holding my breath. :\

I've been trying to get my idle AF around 14.7 but nothing I do seems to help, the car currently idles around 12.5. I have a 226 229 575 585 116 LSA cam that doesn't sound that large to me, after doing some tuning today I don't believe my problem lies with the VE table but something else is going on. I've also gone through the changes you discussed in post #1 but they haven't helped, any ideas?

Careful - this thread is me discussing some ideas I was working on trying to get the car to operate in CL mode in non-idle, non-WOT situations. Please don't read this as a "how-to" or anything of that nature. I have yet to complete and validate the results of my original theories - so I would definitely not read this as something you should try unless you have good sense of what your doing, why I made the changes, etc.

I replied to your PM. If I get a minute to check back this week, I will. Things have been a little hectic and I'm not on the board as much. So, it may be a bit. Sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12