Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Interactive Tutorial

an on your numbers i would go with the mustang dyno numbers cause we have one here at our shop and it has the real world semulation an actual load on the tires its just a better set up all around

hey i found the throttle follower in there an yes tyhere are some changes that have been made i didnt do it but one of the guys that has had this car before me must have i would like to send you this to look over if you could get back with me on how to send it to you i would great appreciate it

Well, you might need to increase the follower some via the multiplier if it's untouched. You'll have to bump up the decay rates too if you do that other wise the extra airflow will 'hang around' for a little longer than desired.

Another thing would be to make sure the MAF curve is appropriate for the MAF being used. Speaking of which, what kind of AFR's are you seeing (idle, cruise, WOT)??

hey i found the throttle follower in there an yes tyhere are some changes that have been made i didnt do it but one of the guys that has had this car before me must have i would like to send you this to look over if you could get back with me on how to send it to you i would great appreciate it

Default a thread to nowhere

As far as I'm concerned this thread should be deleted. All the links are dead except the one that takes you to the main EFILive entry point. Yes, I realize the last post was from 2007 but being hopeful of finding something to make sense of this intricate / excellent tuning package; I find these dead links and the confusing discussion / argument to be disappointing after taking the time to read through it all.

I will probably end up regretting my criticism but at my novice situation I'm struggling with patience to get to the point of grasping the basics. Threads like these are a waste of time.

512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

I figured it would be there and I have downloaded all that I think would apply but exactly which one is it???

BTW, thank you mr. prick! your name doesn't do you justice.
    2001 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 - GM LS6 H/C
    EFILive FlashScan V1 - 7.5.6 (Build 133)

It's his real name.

I'll read thru this thread and do some cleanup.

Quote Originally Posted by 01Z View Post
    As far as I'm concerned this thread should be deleted. All the links are dead except the one that takes you to the main EFILive entry point. Yes, I realize the last post was from 2007 but being hopeful of finding something to make sense of this intricate / excellent tuning package; I find these dead links and the confusing discussion / argument to be disappointing after taking the time to read through it all.

I will probably end up regretting my criticism but at my novice situation I'm struggling with patience to get to the point of grasping the basics. Threads like these are a waste of time.
    I do understand your frustration, but most of the Guys on here are Great and VERY helpful and also willing to help, if you post up a question.

Also, if you want to learn about tuning basics, the search is your friend. LS1Tech has a good tuning section also, if you want to learn the basics and also some advanced stuff. That's how I picked up the basics (along with quite a bit of help of the Great peeps on this forum. )

Good Luck!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast