Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Interactive Tutorial

Quote Originally Posted by soundengineer
    hate to tell you..you are not the first one to use that program...
    many others have used it before you....
    including myself...including SCT, including the university of wisconsin, including chef365.com ... including Electric Rain... including the US coast guard I could go on....

I made stuff with it when it was still in beta...and under a different company

a little birdie told me to look around cause you were upset.....

Its retail software that you can buy at most computer stores now for around $500...
    I'll be nice and keep the name quiet...but if people just look really hard at your demo..they can see what its made with...
    First of all I didn't say anything about you or the fact you like to steal other people's ideas. Strange how shortly after I released mine (which I have had for months now) you decide to do the same with HPT... Pretty creative I would say wouldn't you? Why don't you go back to your neighborhood and leave mine alone. I don't start trouble on your foum or in your thread, so don't start it in mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Black02SS
    First of all I didn't say anything about you or the fact you like to steal other people's ideas. Strange how shortly after I released mine (which I have had for months now) you decide to do the same with HPT... Pretty creative I would say wouldn't you? Why don't you go back to your neighborhood and leave mine alone. I don't start trouble on your foum or in your thread, so don't start it in mine.
    sorry..a buddy of mine said that you were claiming that I was stealing from you....

hell..I didnt even know you were making anything....

and I have made stuff with this software since it was a different company and a different name...
    by the way..SCT has been doing this stuff for about a year now....
    university of wisconsin has had their stuff since previous company owned it...
    I built something for the army reserves local branch for their recruiting office so they could teach new officers how to use their new recruit computer entry stuff..almost a year and a half ago..again...under the previous company...

I'm glad you have found the same great software...hope you have one of the more recent updates so you dont have some of the horrible glitches that it used to have with doing them in 32bit screen colors...and it used to have really bad glitches if you had to cancel out and restart...it used to not let you restart record again unless you rebooted the computer...

I'll go back to my corner of the ring again....
    I just needed to do a double check over here cause of some info that came to light...

sorry..a buddy of mine said that you were claiming that I was stealing from you....

hell..I didnt even know you were making anything....

and I have made stuff with this software since it was a different company and a different name...
    by the way..SCT has been doing this stuff for about a year now....
    university of wisconsin has had their stuff since previous company owned it...
    I built something for the army reserves local branch for their recruiting office so they could teach new officers how to use their new recruit computer entry stuff..almost a year and a half ago..again...under the previous company...

I'm glad you have found the same great software...hope you have one of the more recent updates so you dont have some of the horrible glitches that it used to have with doing them in 32bit screen colors...and it used to have really bad glitches if you had to cancel out and restart...it used to not let you restart record again unless you rebooted the computer...

I just needed to do a double check over here cause of some info that came to light...
    Maybe the next time you can use something called a PM.

sorry..a buddy of mine said that you were claiming that I was stealing from you............................................... .................................................. ......................

Interesting that no names were mentioned and yet here you are. Guilty conscious? Just the sort of thing I've come to expect from HP Tuners and their associates.

Thanks for stopping by and confirming my observations.
    www.socaldiesel.com

EFILive-DSP5......Switch your Attitude!
    EFILive-CSP5......The Smart Way To Switch Your Cummins Tunes!
    EFILive-DSP4......Switch Your Colorado and Canyon Too!

I like eggnog with kalua

Nice job on the tutorial Chad! Looks like it took some time to put together. Thanks for thinking of us computer challenged types!

Quote Originally Posted by ace68
    I like eggnog with kalua
    That sounds good; eggnog seems to go good with just about anything.

Lifetime Member

Download not working?
    2000 Camaro SS Convertible
    M6,
    LTs, AFR 205s, Comp xer 220/224, LS6 intake, Ported TB, AR TT IIs

Quote Originally Posted by DaddySS
    Download not working?
    See Above

Its broke........Fix it quick!
    Arctic White 2001 WS6 M6
    Kooks SS LT's w/ catted Y, Borla, White face gauge inlays, Qwik Stick, EFI Live, PLX WB,
    KVT 915, JL 500/5, 10W3, JL XR 6.5" front separates/MB Quart 5.25 rear separates
    316 hp/329 tq w/ Borla only
    12.89 @ 111.55 w/ 2.102 60'

8 rib D1SC 8#, SC1 cam, Patriot duels, Comp pushrods, Ti retainers, Motron 60# injectors, Racetronics pump kit, Fuel Rails
    541 hp/457 tq w/ Blower and Cam

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast