Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP dead pedal after DSP5 flash!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GMC-2002-Dmax View Post
    If you have a script that is corrupted, and I do not know how it happens but it happened to me so I know what it is your experiencing.

Do not use that dead pedal file as a base file, or as a compared file or to make a script, if you did that the reason the dead pedal is there is because you used the same corrupt file or compared that corrupt file.

I bet if you redid the tune using the clean TIS and not a compare or script it would be fine.

I use TIS files or library files from my PC all the time, ni issues swapping between them.
    I did NOT use a script for anything; something else must have gotten corrupted along the way. I literally copied/pasted each table by hand from my standard "LLY stock turbo built trans DSP-5" tune (with the exception of the base torque and TLIQ tables because those are unique to Allison/ZF6)....just for that reason...I didnt want a script messing anything up. So I guess the base ZF6 file must have been corrupted somehow.

I was hoping I wouldnt have to dick around with my own truck in the parking lot for 6 hours test-flashing and test-reading just to make sure this 3rd ECM im sending my customer works 100%.......Ive got a million other things to do. But if it comes down to it, I guess thats what Ill have to do..............
    2005 Silverado, CC/SB, 4x4, LT, LILLY/Allison
    12.9s @ 108 mph

many thanks to Ross and Paul

Anyone have any other ideas about this?

Im starting over from scratch again...flashing ZF6 OS with TIS, then read out with EFILive, then update to DSP-5, then full-flash back in........
    2005 Silverado, CC/SB, 4x4, LT, LILLY/Allison
    12.9s @ 108 mph

many thanks to Ross and Paul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12