Quote Originally Posted by GMC-2002-Dmax View Post
If you have a script that is corrupted, and I do not know how it happens but it happened to me so I know what it is your experiencing.

Do not use that dead pedal file as a base file, or as a compared file or to make a script, if you did that the reason the dead pedal is there is because you used the same corrupt file or compared that corrupt file.

I bet if you redid the tune using the clean TIS and not a compare or script it would be fine.

I use TIS files or library files from my PC all the time, ni issues swapping between them.
I did NOT use a script for anything; something else must have gotten corrupted along the way. I literally copied/pasted each table by hand from my standard "LLY stock turbo built trans DSP-5" tune (with the exception of the base torque and TLIQ tables because those are unique to Allison/ZF6)....just for that reason...I didnt want a script messing anything up. So I guess the base ZF6 file must have been corrupted somehow.

I was hoping I wouldnt have to dick around with my own truck in the parking lot for 6 hours test-flashing and test-reading just to make sure this 3rd ECM im sending my customer works 100%.......Ive got a million other things to do. But if it comes down to it, I guess thats what Ill have to do..............