Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: E39 2011 Turbo Regal LHU Cal File ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet35th View Post
    This EFIlive I have (used to have another set up at another facility) is brand new, and the firmware that it came with was already 2.7.35, so it did not even need to update.

I went into BBX and it says 150% space required, and even if I unselect all the controlers I can not get it below 100%
    In BBx, on the Scan and Tune tabs, delete any items that are for ECM's other than yours.

Joecar, tried that. Still get same error

Can you please PM me the VIN of the car, I'll check what E39 version it is, it might be a new E39A.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Ok, we checked the VIN you PM'd me and it looks like it is still using the original E39 ECM (not the E39A), so there shouldn't be any reason why it's not working for you.
    I am suspicious of the firmware version still. What might be confusing is the firmware versions are kept the same when we do pre-releases, can you please do a quick check of the firmware date?
    Just plug the V2 in, start up V8 Scan and Tune, then click on the 'Check Firmware' button, then look at what the date of the firmware is.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	V2Firmware.png 
Views:	224 
Size:	197.5 KB 
ID:	14653
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

GMPX,

Thank your for the picture. I missed the date before when looking at the firmware. It is now up to date, and I will let you guys know if that took care of the problem later today.
    Thanks again.

No problem, hope it fixes it for you, the date thing is normally not an issue, but like I mentioned we keep the version number the same on beta versions so people can go back if they need to.

Still did not work. Here is a copy of the display

Executing: C:\Program Files\EFILive\V8\Config\E39_R.obj
    Virtual Machine Started
    Script Loaded
    Script Verified
    Executing: Boot Loader...
    Please: Wait...
    Script exited with code $0311: Mode Not Supported ($11).

I should note that I have no problem connecting to the ECM to scan/data log

Ok, sorry, but I didn't get it right the first time, your ECM is one of the new E39A's, this is why it's not working.
    The next update we post (might even be today) will allow you to read it out, I promise. Unfortunately your OS won't be mapped out though so you'll need to Email your file in once it's read.

Cheers,
    Ross
    Last edited by GMPX; February 27th, 2013 at 02:25 PM.

Ok, that is cool. This is for my own personal car, so I am not in a time crunch......I just hate leaving anything stock, and would like to help some others who want to see the file from this car.

Any help in getting it mapped out and getting pointed in the right dirrection in changes will be greatly appreciated. Thank you for the great support you have already given me.

Well in the mean time back to the Ford front. Have a gorgeous fox body (which trust me is a stretch for me to say about a fox) with a 5.0 Coyote in it that needs some dyno time.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    Ok, sorry, but I didn't get it right the first time, your ECM is one of the new E39A's, this is why it's not working.
    The next update we post (might even be today) will allow you to read it out, I promise. Unfortunately your OS won't be mapped out though so you'll need to Email your file in once it's read.

Cheers,
    Ross

Any word on that update?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast