Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Warranty is void

sounds like a good excuse to upgrade to v2.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trippin
    Was the movie any good?
    It was ok but I'd rather have been tuning my car.
    We saw the latest "Harry Potter" film, Donna is a Harry Potter fan. I though it was a bit long and tedious and predictable. I ran out of Jaffas before the film ended. :(
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Quote Originally Posted by TAQuickness
    sounds like a good excuse to upgrade to v2.
    Now running over one of those would make bigger dent in the budget. Still cheaper than destroying a laptop. As Ross indicated I was demoing EFILive to a workshop one day and had all my gear on the rear of a ute. The guy said he was going to put the car on the dyno, which was about 10 feet behind. I just left it all there thinking he was going to reverse back. But he drove off down the street and everything fell off the back, cables, PCMs, harnesses, my laptop all went sliding downd the road. The mouse got a few grazes but everything survived.
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
    Now running over one of those would make bigger dent in the budget. Still cheaper than destroying a laptop. As Ross indicated I was demoing EFILive to a workshop one day and had all my gear on the rear of a ute. The guy said he was going to put the car on the dyno, which was about 10 feet behind. I just left it all there thinking he was going to reverse back. But he drove off down the street and everything fell off the back, cables, PCMs, harnesses, my laptop all went sliding downd the road. The mouse got a few grazes but everything survived.
    Paul
    It was painful to watch, it was a twin turbo and there was probably 6 guys standing around as he drove down the end of the street to turn around, we figured for sure he's show us some tyre smoke......the laptop fell off before that

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Man Paul, sounds like you have some really crappy luck.

PS - Ever come up with anything on the email I sent you?

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
    It was ok but I'd rather have been tuning my car.
    We saw the latest "Harry Potter" film, Donna is a Harry Potter fan. I though it was a bit long and tedious and predictable. I ran out of Jaffas before the film ended. :(

What's that ^^^

Jaffa's are small balls of chocolate coated in an orange flavoured shell, yummy!

Jaffa's
    Last edited by Tordne; January 3rd, 2006 at 12:55 PM.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Quote Originally Posted by TAQuickness
    What's that ^^^
    Jaffa - think spherical m&m, half inch in diameter, orange in color.
    Giant Jaffa - think spherical m&m, inch in diameter, orange in color.

Also: JAFA - I have found out since moving to New Zealand that the rest of the country refers to people living in Auckland as Just Another F.... Aucklander. (But that's not the kind I ran out of).

Paul

If you're in a movie theatre which has wood (uncarpeted) aisles/stairs, you throw some jaffas down the aisle/stair and it makes one good racket (almost gets you thrown out... ).

Edit: In fact, pretty much everyone throws jaffas down the aisle (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffas).

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by joecar
    If you're in a movie theatre which has wood (uncarpeted) aisles/stairs, you throw some jaffas down the aisle/stair and it makes one good racket (almost gets you thrown out... ).

Edit: In fact, pretty much everyone throws jaffas down the aisle (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaffas).
    Hmmm .......those Jaffas look very good.

When I was a kid going to the local Theater/movie house, we would throw Boston Baked Beans and LemonHeads (both Round Hard candy) at the screen.
    The sound of the candy ricochetting off the screen and bouncing on the floor was great.

Sometimes we were ejected .

Cheers,
    joel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast