Thread: Need to know if this is normal before buying and additional V2 licence

Default Need to know if this is normal before buying and additional V2 licence

Hi, have a question about buying an additional licence for my V2 , i do know how to get the serial and authentication #'s , plugin V2>help>V2licencing>authenticate then give these numbers on the efilive site when buying and then i will be emailed an activation code , i imagine i will enter that activation code in the same licencing window in the tune tool and the V2 wil have an added licence, this is where my question comes in , so i want to make sure my account is set up properly so i login using my name and password and everything seems fine because under customer login it says Hi along with my customer name but when i click on the line above that (view/change account details) to see if all the details are correct i am asked to login again at the top left of the page while in the window at the right side of the page it says Hi and that i am logged on , really would like to know what gives with this before i buy another licence because i am worried it might not work , should i not be able to view or change account details , thanks alot , Eric

Most of the "Account Details" don't exist until you have actually purchased something, as they are setup on the initial checkout. Your order will go through fine
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Ok i here you Andrew, thank you very much for getting back to me so quickly , you guys are great , Eric

Wow smooth as butter , i recieved my activation code in less than five minutes, thank you efilive

Haha, yeah it's not bad huh
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Lifetime Member

Its super handy, even if Im out of licenses I can hook my Droid X to my laptop, browse to the site, buy a license, then check my email in a few mins to enter the extra license.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.