Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: 06-07 5.9L Feature Request List

Quote Originally Posted by kyle027 View Post
    A desired boost table like the lml's have would be nice.
    You have it. It's the waste gate duty cycles.
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

I'd like to see rail pressure modifier/limit tables for coolant temp. Regardless of what rail is set to above stock it won't reach that pressure until coolant temp rises. This would be helpful in cleaning up cold startups with big injector trucks.
    Dan's Diesel Performance
    www.dansdieselperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dmaxink View Post
    You have it. It's the waste gate duty cycles.
    Oh ok thanks.
    07 dodge 2500 5.9 cummins, 2inch level, modified air box, deleted exhaust, Efi live tuning, borg warner gov. Solenoid, billet transmission, 35 inch terra grapplers
    22 ram 2500 6.7 6 inch lift 22x12 welds, 37x13.5

Okay, I'll dig this one up out of the grave . . .

How about adding the option to enable/disable the secondary WIF sensor? I've got a stock tune with and without it enabled . . . shouldn't be too difficult to diff the two and track down the bits

New to the forum haveing issues with 2007 5.9 cummins error code reads ecm pcm mismatch skim. The truck will crank until the batterys die but will not start without ether or the fuel soaked rag. Once running idles great "smooth". But appears to have no rev limit and while going down the road running starts to miss and cut out. Almost like its trying to shut down. Just bought this truck and was told it needed injectors. But my friend pluged into the truck and shut down the injectors one by one and all apear to be working. At this point just praying someone would possibly have a explanation or solution. Any help would be great im all ears thanks god bless

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mntman View Post
    New to the forum haveing issues with 2007 5.9 cummins error code reads ecm pcm mismatch skim. The truck will crank until the batterys die but will not start without ether or the fuel soaked rag. Once running idles great "smooth". But appears to have no rev limit and while going down the road running starts to miss and cut out. Almost like its trying to shut down. Just bought this truck and was told it needed injectors. But my friend pluged into the truck and shut down the injectors one by one and all apear to be working. At this point just praying someone would possibly have a explanation or solution. Any help would be great im all ears thanks god bless
    This is absolutely the wrong thread to post your question in. And does not seem to be an efilive related issue at all. You would have better luck with starting your own thread either on efi forums or dodge/ram forums and posting exact P code(s).

I am just getting used to EFI live. One of the first things that struck me was seeing only four points on the tps% axis. I am used to 8 points for tps with other tuning I do. I feel like it would be good to have more points but i'm still really green on CR stuff

The table sizes (axis points) are determined by Cummins's code, not EFILive. They did address that in the 6.7L programs and expanded it to 10.
    Four axis points seems pretty bad but remember the ECM interpolates between the two points, eg.
    If 0% is 0mm3 and at 25% it is 10mm3, when the throttle is at 12.5% it will calculate 5mm3. It isn't as bad as it might appear.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Bummer, I know it interpolates but it still limits the kind of curve you can make.

The ability to rescale the coolant sensor, yes I know there's an extremely small portion of people who would benefit from this.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast