Thread: 50% APPS / 100% TPS w/ DBW. WTH. LOL. HELP!!!

Default 50% APPS / 100% TPS w/ DBW. WTH. LOL. HELP!!!

So, as the title says, I have read several other car/truck forums where guys are doing swaps and are having TAC/pedal issues where the pedal goes 50% and throttle goes 100%. As am I. It's cool and all, but in my OS which I used EFI live to tune, I don't have throttle adjustments defined and can't mess with it. I have a conglomeration of parts, and all is good except the sensitive throttle issue.

Here's one thread. : http://www.performancetrucks.net/for...d.php?t=472188

There seems to be guys that have done swaps and have ALL the same donor parts and have this issue, so I'm starting a thread here in hopes of a resolution that we can point others too since it seems this is becoming common.

Here's my tune. Also wondering if it is a tq limit value set too high or something like that.. BLACKY OR JOECAR or anybody, if there IS a fix, just post the link here. I searched but couldn't find one.

IF there's any info I left out, let me know and I'll edit it. The rest of the info should be in the tune.

I just reviewed the log and I don't have APP logged in those. I'll try to get that when my computer is charged again during lunch break. I haven't posted logs or tunes before, so let me know if it is not down-loadable.

Again upfront, THANKS for any input!

Wayne
    Attached Files Attached Files

I kinda looked everything over, and I did not see anything that screams'hey this is the problem'.
    I have found that DBW is kinda one of the voodoo sciences that nobody is really wanting to look into, I think people are scared of toasting a PCM to two!!!
    There are DBW tables that we are not 'privy' too, because 99.8% of the time, there are really no need to change them!
    I also am going to be using the same OS and cal on a 6 cylinder engine here shortly in the future, so I am sure that I am in for some fun soon!!!
    Wish I could of been more of a help, maybe this will bump it to top and someone else can chime in!!!

Mike
    Current toys are as follows:
    1961 Chevrolet Corvair Monza, 145 H6/powerglide. 85 HP of raw fury.... slow and stock and staying that way!
    1969 GMC 2500, 4-53T Detroit diesel/Fuller 10 speed on late model 1500 HD frame
    1970 GMC 9500, 6-71 Detroit/Fuller 13 speed, not sure why I bought it, but it sure is noisy!!!
    1975 Ford F100 shortbed. Currently undergoing Crown Vic subframe swap and EFI 4.6!!!
    1975 Chevrolet Vega, 5.3/200-4R may finish someday, maybe...

Looks like there are something here: http://forum.efilive.com/showthread....ttle+pedal+ls1