Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P. View Post
Point #1 - I disagree strongly; I cannot see NB02's response changing that much due to heat soak; now the NB's cooling off is another issue entirely - but from my current knowledge/understanding, once a NB is hot it works fine, more heat & heat soak is good for them until they are so hot as to be permanently damaged, and that's beyond 'heat soak' IMO.

Point #2 - Agree completely; but don't we have IAT-based fueling modifier tables to account for this? Isn't this what the A0014 & B4901 are supposed to be for??

Mr. P.
I probably should have been more clear. Both points were made focusing primarily on intake or charge temps. If the actual charge temp differs from the measured, then you have a variance in fuel delivery calculations and what is actually needed (point 1). And yes, for point 2 there is a table that tries to account for change in charge temps (charge temp blending - keep in mind A0014 is an EFI Live custom table, not a GM table). But, I don't think it works well enough on it's own to manage the temp swings. It'll get you in the ball park....but the O2's and FT's are necessary to get you the rest of the way.