Thread: Lb7 dsp5 defuel problem help?

Cool Lb7 dsp5 defuel problem help?

Im having problem with my dsp tunes defueling. Ive tried everything I can tghink of. the base tune shifts great. I can set up same fueling ,timing I can make the dsp 2,3,4 tunes the same as the base tune and they still defuel at part throttle. more aggresive it shifts better but affraid to hurt trans to get in it too hard on those tunes. Truck has built ats trans 30lpm ddp injectors,ats 5000 turbo,head studs, twin cp3 pumps stock rods so tunes are not that crazy. have taken fuel out and backed timing down due to stock rods still in bottom end.. any ideas??? this is an 03 lb7 . thanks in advance..

Never mind,I started over with a whole new dsp5 tune. ran a new script from duramax tuners lb7 private collection. after that I just built the new tunes and truck runs awesome now. I dont know what was up, the original script I ran was from the efi list but must have been missing something. I highly reccomend their tutorials they really answer alot of questions that will save you countless hours.
    Last edited by DMAXTIM; July 17th, 2011 at 04:46 AM. Reason: DSP5 fixed..