Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Non-Working Tables

Default Non-Working Tables

***EDIT OS11352601***Thought I would start a thread as one suggested on here about this topic. Hopefully it will help EFI cypher through this issue.

As stated, I've found that the automatic door locks (I'll post table specific # later when I get to my computer) Misc Parameter does not take effect the changes I make to it with EFILive.

I also read another's post that the speedo calibration wasn't working either.

I know some of these issues aren't pertinent to tuning, but nonetheless I think these features are what makes EFI so great. Also if there are tuning tables that aren't working, this will give a central place to post etc...

Andrew
    Last edited by FUBAR; July 16th, 2011 at 12:49 PM. Reason: OS
    06 5.9L, EFILive / Silver Bullet Tuning
    06 LBZ, EFILive

Yes, under Misc > Parameters the tire revs per mile value {E6500} does not change my speedometer at all. I needed to use a separate programmer to flash my ABS for 35" tires.
    EFI Live - The Smarter way to tune!
    2006 Ram 2500 4x4

***EDIT OS11352601***
    One that I would classify that regards tuning but not for certain if it's functioning partially or not at all is the Turbo parameters. I say this is because people are getting boost codes even though they've modified it for the ECM not to run it's test. Maybe has something to do somewhere else in the tuning, but still, the test shouldn't run. Maybe it's more like GM whereas you have the ability to turn off the MIL or tune it to where the mil is still enabled. I'm just going out on a limb here. Just throwing it out there since others have experienced this.
    Last edited by FUBAR; July 16th, 2011 at 12:49 PM. Reason: OS
    06 LBZ, EFILive

Guys, the trend we see is that some ECM Operating Systems seem to be problematic. What you list as not working might be working fine on another truck.
    Can you please edit your posts listing the OS you are running.

Thanks,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

OS 11352601 My door locks work at whatever speed I command but have not tried the speedometer yet. Still running stock tires. My issue is a 3000 RPM limmiter, but only after I flash the truck (sometimes). It goes away after I drive for a day.
    Is there a way to find out which OS have the issues and if so can we change them to the ones that don't?
    Last edited by Motorzane; July 17th, 2011 at 01:26 AM.

11352602 OS. 35325553AW Cal. Definitely problematic in more than a few ways...

Thanks Ross.
    Joel
    -6.7 powered 2006 Ram QC 4x4 Auto, EFI Live, Garrett, Thuren.

-08 Chevy Silverado 4x4 5.3, built 4l70E, COMP cam and Thorly headers.

On the tire size changes, it's interesting that in beta testing someone reported that it did not work. So I removed the parameter and found others questioning why it was removed. I said that it didn't work, to which I was told it did. Same for the door lock thing, I am not sure if all trucks have this function, if not all do I don't think this will turn it on, but you should be able to turn it off on those that have it.
    It's a pretty weird ECM for sure, I think the Cummins software team might have started Friday night drinks a few days early , but we'll get there.

With good and bad OS's, I am not sure such a thing exists in reality, the Duramax guys stay well clear of the first release 2001 as that was always causing problems. Cummins on the other hand have never made drastic changes in their updates, they seem pretty consistent just adding (and removing) little things here and there.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Where would I find my OS version?
    2006 Ram 2500 4x4

Open 7.5 Tune Tool>Open calibration file (tune file that's flashed in your truck or any tune of yours for that matter) >click Blue Car Icon or calibration and look for OS or Operating System.
    06 LBZ, EFILive

I'm running OS 11352601. Is this the OS of the flashscan or the truck's ECM?
    2006 Ram 2500 4x4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast