Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2800 RPM Fuel Drop-Off

Well, yes and no. I was running a just a Main shot but then I started running Pilot again to eliminate any variables. My reasoning is, tune Main, and Pilot's just there to help get it to work. Another words, I think Pilot has a minuscule effect on the tuning side of things, that I focus just on tuning main. After all, pilot is dependent on what Main does. If I thought the other way, I would think one would be able to fully control when pilot starts independent of main. Because if you look at the timing numbers pilot is before main, they're just plain crazy even with 20* bias taken out.

I AM very much interested on what you and other people think about this as well.

-Andrew
    06 5.9L, EFILive / Silver Bullet Tuning
    06 LBZ, EFILive

Andrew, is it possible that C7003 is the 20 degree bias? I have not changed it so I have no clue what it does.

Quote Originally Posted by LReiff View Post
    How does C7003 relate to C7001?
    C7003 is the earliest all injection events can finish, C7001 limits the latest the main event can finish.

Looks like my fueling issues are fixed! Saw up to 144 mm3 at 3000 Rons I think it was and never saw 140 or above anywhere before.. all I did was mess with the limiters on the latest release.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    '06 2500 Cummins 4x4, Billet Trans, Airdog 150, working on tuning with EFI Live!

That new parameter didn't directly affect the commanded mm3, it was causing issues on the final pulse time.
    Eg, you might have seen 144mm3 being commanded, you may have been calling for 3,000uS pulse time, but when logging you were only getting a 1,900uS pulse. The new parameter ensured the desired high pulse times didn't get scaled back.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Ok I wasn't even sure but either way it works.. not sure if I messed something up or forgot a few things about logging but had some issues with some of the stuff.. hopefully rob will get me dialed in a bit better soon!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    '06 2500 Cummins 4x4, Billet Trans, Airdog 150, working on tuning with EFI Live!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678