Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New tables

Ok. The de-fueling is the inability to maintain maximum commanded fuel.The assumption is that 140mm3 is the maximum commanded fuel volume at full throttle. If you've changed the axis to represent a higher number, then to have full fuel you must command that number throughout the rpm range while at 100% throttle. Regardless of the actual number, if commanded fuel drops below maximum at 100% throttle, de-fueling is occurring.
    Your commanded fuel drops past 2800 rpm, which is the same as every other log I have seen - mine included.
    Again, the number itself is not what is important; maintaining maximum commanded volume is. Until we can figure out how to get the actual volume we are commanding in the program (or determine why we are not), we haven't solved this issue.
    I agree that the two most recent tables have helped, but I think there is still more in the ecm to be discovered.

The problem with dropping mm3 seems to be a problem with auto trucks only. Our manual test truck will hold a solid commanded fuel up to about 3600 RPMs then it begins to drop off. Now the actual duration begins dropping at around 2800 still, but that is another demon. MQ105- what rpm are you limiting your truck to?

Anarchy- same issue here... the beta team is working on this as we speak.
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

Anarchy, I'm limiting my rpm's to 4200. So the auto limiting must have merit against the manual thing. I too agree that there has to be more in the ECM we're not seeing...Marco's probably trolling these boards laughing his rear off..saying, "It's right freaking there, under your nose! Don't you see it!?" Lol.
    06 5.9L, EFILive / Silver Bullet Tuning
    06 LBZ, EFILive

Quote Originally Posted by anarchydiesel View Post
    ...MQ105- what rpm are you limiting your truck to?
    Soft limiter is set at 4k, hard limiter at 4200.

my manual trucks will hold mm3 as well as autos.. My truck was a auto and held a good 160mm3 to 3600 then taperd to 130 by 4200. but I installed a manual and now it wont go past 100mm3 no matter what tabels I change but im still runniing the auto map which I think could be the problem?? ever swapped trans yet and had this problem.. and how can marco be laughing.. I know guys who have his tntr tune and there mm3 does the same thing at 3400-3600.. he hasnt figured it out yet either.. I havent tried ssr though.

Just a little humor. His does taper off too, not as bad. But I can say not changing anything in my tune, but changing what "file" it wrote over gives me more fuel.
    06 5.9L, EFILive / Silver Bullet Tuning
    06 LBZ, EFILive

I'm laughing because Efilive has only been supporting the cmb platform for such a short time and they run sooo much better than any option Smarty has come with! We can make more power than Smarty already without blacking out the highway and making them mannerly...its wonderful lol
    -Kory

I'm out of ideas? Nah trick... When in doubt, 0xFFFF it out!

http://www.PPEI.com/

I m just excited we dont have to be part of a cool kid circle jerk crowd like we had too to get TNT-R. I had it but it took about 50 emails and 20 phone calls to get it. Smarty was the best product at that time and still are great for most ppl. Support availability is a -1 compared to efilive tho.. Finally a company that supports us all and treats us equally.

Spray & Pray

Quote Originally Posted by anarchydiesel View Post
    ...Our manual test truck will hold a solid commanded fuel up to about 3600 RPMs then it begins to drop off. Now the actual duration begins dropping at around 2800 still,...
    This is exactly what I'm seeing! I'm limited at 4200 and it's a manual trans. I started out by disabling the post injection and ended up bringing it back on around 2600 rpm, either way the end result is similar. I now can truly say that I prefer no post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123