Thread: efilive training projected release

Default efilive training projected release

when is the projected release of the efilive class from efi university?

The latest that I have heard is late Q1 or early Q2 2006. I am patiently waiting...
    02 C5 Coupe - LS7, TSP 265 LS7 heads, ARH, Z06 cat-back, HREs, 3.73 gears, Wilwood brakes, DeWitts radiator

15 C7 Z5 1 Coupe - stock for now

12 Avalanche - tune, Corsa Touring

Lifetime Member

is there like a mailing list, or some other thing we can sign up so they know to get a hold of us when they're done?

There is no mailing list that I am aware of. Ben from EFI101 will post an update in this forum occasionally.
    02 C5 Coupe - LS7, TSP 265 LS7 heads, ARH, Z06 cat-back, HREs, 3.73 gears, Wilwood brakes, DeWitts radiator

Vortechc5,
    have you attended both of Bens other classes? and is it windy enough for you down south? I would love at some time talk with someone else who has used EFILive. I am the only one at my shop who has a clue!! I was trying to get Ben to hold a class at our shop. So if you want somewhere close to attend the encouragement would be great. look us up at matthewsautomotivesupershop.com. got to go to work!
    Eric

It is plenty windy enough here!

I have not had any formal training at all. I have been learning by doing and by reading this and other forums. A semi-local class would be great! If you want to talk some time PM me and we'll hook up.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by madprof01
    Vortechc5,
    have you attended both of Bens other classes? and is it windy enough for you down south? I would love at some time talk with someone else who has used EFILive. I am the only one at my shop who has a clue!! I was trying to get Ben to hold a class at our shop. So if you want somewhere close to attend the encouragement would be great. look us up at matthewsautomotivesupershop.com. got to go to work!
    Eric

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by madprof01
    Vortechc5,
    Eric
    I've sat in on the second day of Ben's class (he's a friend of the girlfriend's family), and it was a very informative 4 hours. I'd highly recommend taking the course.

I attended both in Boulder last summer. They were very helpful in my everyday activities at work. I plan on attending the EFIlive class as soon as its released. I am also about 4 hours away from being certified by EFI university.
    Eric