hi guys, just been an observer for a while. Appologies if it has been asked before but I have a few quick questions.

Just fitted 253 LS2 heads (stock) and TSP 228R cam to my A4 camaro. (has ls6 intake, LT headers and true duals - so all supporting mods).

Anyway the questions are:

1: My map at Idle is about 55-60 Kpa is this normal on a H/C setup? Before It was about 35-40 Kpa at Idle
2: The car wouldn't start and Desired airflow was set at 6 g/s on a stock tune (starting from scratch again) so I added about 3 g/s as a guess and comparing with Idle guide desired airflows, so the car runs but Idle not perfect. and also tends to push a little while driving, ie little engine braking untill above ~1700 rpm I assume I am best doing full VE and MAF tunes then working on Idle when all airflows and fueling tables are correct
3: The stock timing is 28-29 deg at WOT 5500 rpm+. Is this much too high for the higher compression the LS2 heads provide over stock LS1 853 heads?. I know weatherman Shawn said the Z06 high octane spark table is a good start, can I just merge the high rpm bit? (ie lower my stock timing table by ~5 degress as the low rpm spark in the stock table seems ok in initial logs as there is no knock)

Sorry for all questions but figure one thread is better than 3 ?? thanks all