I have an off-road buggy with an l92 engine in it. I was previously running a speed density Mast M90 setup but I am switching to a GM e38 ECM and the wiring harness that came with the engine.

I have an LS3 MAF in my aluminum intake (using the GMPP bung)
I am using the LS3 throttle pedal and throttle body the mast setup came with (and the pedal controls the TB just fine wiring the pedal straight to the e38)

I have disabled the VATS in efi live as well as the starter relay diagnostic
I setup the fuel pump green-white stripe wire to my fuel pump relay

I wasn't using the powertrain relay coil control wire (pin 59 yellow or white-black stripped on other e38 harnesses apparently) but I'm wondering if that has to be outputing ignition voltage (+12) or the ecm will prevent the engine from starting? I am getting .01v right now on that wire.

I don't get any codes from the ecm once I get everything all setup. all knock, cam,crank sensors are hooked up and EFI live scanning can detect the RPM coming from the engine when I am cranking it.

when I crank the engine, the 8 ignition coil circuit pids say they are on. but the 8 fuel injector circuit status pids never go to on. i have +12 to all 8 pink or pink-black wires for the injector harnesses.

it seems like the ecm is preventing the fuel injection from happening because it either things the engine isn't "running" or due to VATS etc.

I am now going to rewire the injector pink wires to go through a relay I have setup to the powertrain relay coil control wire to see if somehow the ECM detects something across the relay (like it seems to do on the fuel pump) to decide the engine can run.

Does anyone have ideas of what to check for in EFI live as to why the ECM isn't commanding the fuel injectors to come on?

Thank You in advance!