Thread: .coz File Questions

Default .coz File Questions

Can the cummins use this format? I didnt think we could cal-flash our trucks. Is there something new out that Im not aware of? I noticed the newest software supports .ctz to .coz format conversion.
    Any input would be nice. Thanks guys
    2006 Cummins Red, Auto to Nv5600, SBC 3600, Traction Bars, Visor, Running Lights, S&B Intake, ATS intake horn, EFI Live, Borg Warner S363 Turbo, Industrial Injection Dragon Fly Injectors.

cummins must always be full flashed. No .coz files for them. What you are seeing is used for GM files only.

Anarchy Diesel Tuning/ Advanced Injection Diesel Technologies
    EFI Live Cummins Beta Tester
    Duramax and Cummins Tuning
    423-506-7427

Yes unfortunately that is a restriction because of the way the ECM is designed, there is no possible way to just write back what is changed, for Cummins it is all or nothing.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Thanks guys for the information. Thats what I thought but when I saw whats attached in the img it said CMD and I got excited for a minute Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COZ Files.PNG 
Views:	251 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	18698
    2006 Cummins Red, Auto to Nv5600, SBC 3600, Traction Bars, Visor, Running Lights, S&B Intake, ATS intake horn, EFI Live, Borg Warner S363 Turbo, Industrial Injection Dragon Fly Injectors.

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by tylerltr450 View Post
    Thanks guys for the information. Thats what I thought but when I saw whats attached in the img it said CMD and I got excited for a minute Click image for larger version. 

Name:	COZ Files.PNG 
Views:	251 
Size:	123.2 KB 
ID:	18698
    The screen shot highlights the EFILive Auto-adjust options. The software auto detects which can be converted/changed and which cannot ultimately to save you time in selecting single tunes and remembering what applies to which files.

Selecting file combinations in that image and then converting to coz, or selecting calibration only flashing will apply to files where the function is supported, and will not adjust non compatible files.

In situations where you are applying controller security across a selection of files, the security level will auto adjust to the next most secure option if your selection isn't possible on one of more of your files.

Cheers
    Cindy
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Thanks for the response like I said I was excited because I thought you guys found something new. Ill just keep doing it the old fashion way. No problem anyway keep up the good work y'all.