Thread: First decent log file

Default First decent log file

Hi all, I have just made a decent log file (2mb) so it wont let me upload it. I did general cruising and a couple of WOT runs over 200km/h. Just wondering if anyone is able to have a look and give some guidance please. Let me know what you want to see and I shall put it up.

Also, how do I change the PID selection in a previous log file? Seems the log has attracted different PID's to what I actually need.
    2004 VY SS M6 Ute. Stock 5.7lt LS1, 80mm TB, Tri Y extractors to twin 2.5" exhaust, 3.9 diff. NGK Iridium plugs, 9.5mm leads, DuSpeed OTR
    Dual AEM WBO2, V2 EFILive

Does this look ok?? Any tips?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	log1.png 
Views:	196 
Size:	131.4 KB 
ID:	11996  
    2004 VY SS M6 Ute. Stock 5.7lt LS1, 80mm TB, Tri Y extractors to twin 2.5" exhaust, 3.9 diff. NGK Iridium plugs, 9.5mm leads, DuSpeed OTR

To my mind, it is getting on its way quite well. You certainly need a lot more fuel in the high rpm range - 5200rpm up in all load cells and WOT, from 80kpa and up needs more fuel also.

Other than that, it seems to be a good SDautoVE log. Did you get at least 50 hits in each cell and filter the results, as per the guide?

Put up your log, so people can take a look through it for you.

cheers

That map looks good, and as macca said I like to see EQR 1.17 in the high load/WOT areas (do this by editing the commanded fuel table B3605).

Now, duplicate that map (i.e. save it with a new file name) and use the BEN pid (defined as EQIVRATIO * WO2LAM1) as the data... this will show you how close the measured fuel is compared to the commanded fuel.

You can add calc pids to a log by selecting them (make sure they are valid, with no red X thru the pid name) and saving the file again (File->Save).

Thanks for the heads up. The log was taken without doing anything (DFCO on etc etc). Ill do up another log as per the guide and can repost it. The weather is getting more and more humid as I live in a tropical climate and we are coming into the build up / wet season. The morning the log above was taken was around 22degC and bugger all humidity. Current log file that the pic was taken from is 2.08MB Is there a preferred way to upload it?

hello i am having a problem with fuel as well. i just built a 427 lq4 stroker its cammed, ported throttle body and heads as well. i can be driving along at 100kmh and it all of a sudden surges my afr goes to 18 and boom back to 14.7 like nothing happened at all. i also cant keep the thing idling at stop lights. i finally set idle to 1100 when not in gear and it seems to keep running now. any suggestions? for some reason it wont let me attach tune file on here. will be data logging tomorrow.
    thanks
    Brandon
    Im only slightly crazy.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vff8wi00Bxk

Lightbulb A suggestion...

Hemi_power... Suggest you start another thread, so those of us following yours and the original, can avoid "sorting" thru the responses. [I'm a "Newbie" and am looking to get all the education I can]
    Chuck L.
    CODY Motorsports
    Fuel Injector Service
    Madison, GA.
    706-342-3152
    770-265-5144 [C]