Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cummins .calz update - v7.07

Thanks guys, good update

Quote Originally Posted by mstordahl View Post
    Thanks guys, good update
    Now you can spin the tires Matt!
    2013 LML, 550hp with factory emissions, stock cp4 and compound turbos.
    2002 LBZ, 4x4 (Max'd Out) 6000lbs 9.36 @ 154 mph NHRDA Champion and Record holder
    1965 El Camino, duramax 9.6 @ 149MPH

All EFI tuned by Adrenaline Truck Performance

I will have to try the new low wnd table, this truck just will not launch worth a damn. It never has, and even now with my new trans it holds the power but there is just nothing to get it moving. I've rode in other trucks with my tune and a stock trans that will blow th tires off and launch pretty good, but this one just refuses to. Get moving and it goes good, just not from a stop. Hope this works!

You don't happen to have a really tight converter, do you? I've seen several complaints like that linked to a tight converter, or just warped steels in the converter.

I downloaded the ziped .calz file into the cmb folder, unzipped the folder, and opened the tune tool and don't see the new tables. What am I doing wrong?

Lifetime Member

Did you overwrite all the .calz files in the CMB folder? I usually download the .zip, extract it to a folder with the zip's name (WinZip, WinRar, and 7-zip let you do this from the right click menu), then copy the files to their destination. You might just have the files in another folder under the CMB folder, double check to make sure they're in the root of the folder (so just in EFILive\V7.5\Calibrations\CMB).
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Look in the folder you downloaded them to (the calibrations folder CMB). Open the folder that the files have been unzipped, copy those files in it and paste it replacing the ones in the CMB calibrations folder. That's what I did.
    06 5.9L, EFILive / Silver Bullet Tuning
    06 LBZ, EFILive

Nope, convertor is only 300 rpm stall tighter than stock. Im really hoping that this new table is the ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by mstordahl View Post
    Nope, convertor is only 300 rpm stall tighter than stock. Im really hoping that this new table is the ticket.
    300rpm is a much tighter converter than you think. Stock stall is around 1800-2000, so that puts you in the 15-1700 rpm stall area...I am in the 14-1600rpm area and it is a absolute nightmare to try and build boost sitting still...even with the new tables....

~Les
    Les Szmidt
    2007 5.9 Dodge Ram
    2014 Ram 3500 Aisin tuning Emissions Equipped
    EFI Live Cummins BETA Tester
    Silver Bullet Tuning
    silverbullettuning@gmail.com
    www.youtube.com/ljszmidt
    http://www.facebook.com/SilverBulletTuninig

im having trouble unzipping the new tables with 7 zip. i dowloaded and saved the file to my desktop. i cannot get it to unzip no matter what i try. when i right click i get extract files to CMB_v7p07-09-Sep-2011 which is the folder i just downloaded. if i right click the zip folder-7zip-extract files-extract too C:\Program Files\EFILive\V7.5\Calibrations\CMB i get a 7zip diagnostic message #0 saying "''can not open file 'C:\Users\Jake\Desktop\CMB_v7p07-09-Sep-2011.zip' as archive""" I usually have no problems at all extracting files and just draging them over top the old files but not this one. i must be doing something wrong. if i try to extract with wizzard it says the compressed file is empty. im usually computer savy but am lost on this simple task??

I can open it with 7zip no worries. the zip is 194k when downloaded

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast