Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 Allison

I think the A50 came in 2009.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I think the A50 came in 2009.
    I know the A50 came out mid year 08 or so, I just didn't know why you guys would be working on a TCM for a truck that has very limited ECM tuning options(and options that may get shut down soon courtesy of our EPA). Unless the TCM is just a standard A50 that will be tuneable with the release of the 09+ A50 tuning.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Oh good.

Thanks for the reply.

If i can help in any way, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by THEFERMANATOR View Post
    Unless the TCM is just a standard A50 that will be tuneable with the release of the 09+ A50 tuning.
    I think it is the same between LMM & LML, probably just slightly different OS's. I have a feeling we may have already been sent reads from LML TCM's. If the TCM was just used on the LML then yes we wouldn't have added support for it.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I think it is the same between LMM & LML, probably just slightly different OS's. I have a feeling we may have already been sent reads from LML TCM's. If the TCM was just used on the LML then yes we wouldn't have added support for it.
    If it is teh same I could see it, I just couldn't understand why you guys would put forth the effort to develop TCM tuning when theer is no real tuning available for them(unless you guys are holding out on us and plan on opening up LML tuning here soon).
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Quote Originally Posted by THEFERMANATOR View Post
    Unless you guys are holding out on us and plan on opening up LML tuning here soon
    I'd love to say it's all been one nasty prank, or some super secret R&D project, but that isn't the case sorry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12