Ah, went with the Agility huh? Better choice than the Solid, but I would have spent the extra few $$ for the Vertex. Lots of little differences between the Agility and Vertex, synchronous vs asynchronous flash, higher IOPS, and a few other minor differences. Still a "solid" choice (haha).

Download CrystalDiskMark and make sure TRIM and NCQ are enabled in Windows, the first install of Windows 7 I did for some reason had them disabled. Also make sure you're getting the SATA6/300 transfer rates, plus you can benchmark your SSD and see what the true speeds are in real world use. Ill take a look at the ssd tweaker and see if its worth using on my system (already happy, dont want to unnecessarily mess it up and have to rebuild Windows).

Wish I would have upgraded the spinning drive, but Ive got 2 external HDDs with 3.5 TB, an extra 2TB Western Digital Black desktop drive, plus a bunch of usb flash drives. Maybe next year Ill buy a bigger hard drive, but for now Im done throwing $$ at it lol. Waiting for Bulldozer to come out so I can buy a mobo, cpu, and ram for my desktop and get it running again.

Enjoy the speed, SSDs rock!