Well i just wired up and installed my NEW Innovate wideband MTX-L, calabrated it, it did everything it said it would. Then i started the car, everthing going great at this time, then after 3 minutes of running the engine to warm it up i got an error code E8, switched the car off, restarted the cycle again then its stuck on heating, after a couple more times of restarting it then comes up with error code E5. Checked all connections, good power supply, good earthing.
I then went onto Innovates website forum and find that im not the only one with similar issues with this model but noticed other models have similar probs. I read through alot of posts but found that people are posting the issues but nothing really resolved.
I went down to a local guy who uses innovate for dyno tuning and test the O2 sensor on his system and it was fine with no probs (heating and AFR readings etc).
Has anyone out there had similar or the same issues and found the solution?
As i have not long bought my new EFILIVE im still stuck in the position of still not being able to use it yet to start logging and tuning. starting to feel i put my hard earned saved up money into a dud WBO2 product.
Hope some of you very knowledgable guys out there can help with this unit.
And please ONLY sensible responses to this thread and NO product bashing posts please.

Regards Scotty