Thread: E67 Injector Bank pulswidth Value issue.

Default E67 Injector Bank pulswidth Value issue.

Hey all,

I have recently purchased the EFI Live setup and I am stumbling through learning this thing. I have been tuning with AEM Standalones for over a year now and Im pretty confident I could turbo an alcohol Lawnmower with it at this point.
    I dont have alot of experience with EFI Live yet so forgive me if I sound like an idiot.

Facts,
    E67 Computer and LS3 Crate motor harness(Rumored from GMPERFORMANCE base flash for 6.2 LS3 N/A).
    2010 6.2 LS3 Crate Motor Normally aspirated. Comp Cam Installed by no name guy the customer hired to install with no spec sheet.
    Engine mated to 2009 Viper 6 speed Tremec t56 manual trans.

So here goes. Basemap was adding 99% fueling to B0183 Flooding the crap out of the engine during cranking. Fount that 0.550 for the first 10 crank pulses fires it every time now.

It has whats rumored to be a huge cam from the customer but he doesnt know for sure whats in it. It fires with the basemap I have so Im not worried about nitpicking the crap out of the subject until dyno time.

Anyway..The situation I am seeing is that bank 1 injector pulsewidth is 1/2 that of bank 2 injectors on the scanner causing a misfire condition on bank 1 cyls.
    The scanner is not picking up this misfire info and I'm beggining to be believe that portion of the OS is not included with the Crate motor software because I get nothing on the VERUS Either.
    I dont know enough about E67's to know if none of them have monitors.

Question.

When I captured the factory tune file and reflashed it to the computer did EFI Live change the operating system or something because this is a new symptom.B1520 was checked and it has all injectors balanced at 1.000.
    I saw something about OS incompatability but didnt focus too much on it because every time I have flashed I have selected to flash tune only and not OS and tune.

Any Ideas?

The IPW being different between banks points to a mechanical problem, either an air leak on one bank, or an injector leak on the other bank, or something else.

Make sure the Bank 1 and Bank 2 O2 sensors didn't get accidentally switched.
    Al
    "Trash that carb and get Injected!"

Hey thanks for the response guys. I actually found that the tech who installed the new throwout bearing assy did switch the o2 plugs yesterday. Trims are good and misfire gone. Tech was given a bunch of ribbing. Lol.

Any ideas on someone to help get the theory of this EFI Live thing. At a glance these tables are not easy for me to comprehend. Runtime counters and undefined values on these maps are making it a bit difficult for me to understand what parts of the equation to modify for effect. Is this all covered in the tutorials or are there more sources for training with EFI Live?