Ok for the past week I have been working with Zach at starlite diesel trying to get my truck tuned with efi live but we are running in to many obstacles. He is a great guy to deal with and I feel bad that my truck is giving us such a hard time. First we were getting a P0633 code that was showing up in the diagnostics but not throwing a cel light (I could clear it but i would come right back on immediately), as well as getting a p1222 code that was coming on after a hard run because my dam wait to start light keeps coming on after about 5 min of running the truck hard. We were pretty sure that my previous smarty and bully dog tuners were causing the issues so i took it to the dealership and had a completely fresh flash done on the truck in hopes to eliminate any junk left on the ecu from the past tuners. I then read that stock tune and sent it to him which he promptly sent back to me with a base tune that he had written with it. I flashed that one into the truck and took it out for a drive only to have that dam wait to start light come on once again after driving it hard for about 5 min although now I do not have the P0633 code anymore, only the p1222. Could someone please point me in the right direction??? we have tried many many different tunes and modification and just cant seem to get rid of this dam code (note that once that light comes on the truck goes into limp mode). Also, I did have the wait to start light come on one time with my smarty about 2 weeks after loading up the new tnt-r tune that had came out but i dont think that it went into limp mode at that time and all i did was clear the code and I never saw it again.... Please help...