Thread: Wondering if possible to help create DSP tables easier from single tunes.

Lifetime Member

Default Wondering if possible to help create DSP tables easier from single tunes.

Just a thought with many trying to make a DSP5 tune and have many single tunes to work with could have an easy way to get those tables to the DSp tune in a certain DSP position. To explain better is open a single tune. Have an option to copy the tables that a DSP5 tune will use to a script. Then open the DSP tune and have it ask to import the script and place those tables under one of the DSP positions of a users choice. probably doing DSp tunes this way is not the best but may speed things up for those trying instead of opening each tune side by side and cut and paste each of them.

Brian
    2007.5 GMT-900 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD CC/LB LTZ 4x4 Summit White.
    With the LMM Duramax 365hp/660tq, MW7 Allison 1000 6-speed
    EFILive LMM DSP5 Settings, 500HP, 450HP, 400HP,Tow with Turbine Brake, and Stock HP.

UA Steamfitter, Local 136 Evansville, IN - Remember if you want to play you got to pay.

sounds like a good idea, especially for those in the business. but i think that most people will only do this once or twice and then tweak it from there. i know that's what i did: copy/past, copy/past, copy/past, copy/past, etc, etc, ad infinitum

what i would really like to see is a way of changing which tables are in the DSP positions. for me i have the same TBIQ, Fuel pressure base & desired boost in all of my DSP positions. that is a waste of 12 selectable tables. if i was able to select different tables there would be so much more i could do. ie: Pilot Injection quantity, Desired idle speeds, Timing base (A) & (B), idle mode fuel quantity for correcting lope and making smooth running idle. not to mention the multitude of multipliers and compensation tables that one could use to fine tune their engine or debug something. now wouldn't that be neat!

Jason
    Last edited by LB72004; February 3rd, 2012 at 02:07 PM.