Thread: Cant process payment

Default Cant process payment

I am trying to purchase a license for customer in front of me. Bought a few before using this system and the same cc. I keep getting a payment process code "Error: The transaction was not approved
    Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_dps)"

I know some customers have to contact their credit card issuing bank or institution as foreign transactions are blocked by default. Our processing gateway is Payment Express (DPS) in New Zealand. Hopefully they will be able to resolve it for you.
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Is ther ANY way to add PAYPAL as a payment method as I just run into this. I need a VIN license NOW, and my card company will not authorize any purchases to NEW ZEALAND what so ever.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

Lifetime Member

World wide banking - what a pain ! I pay using a Mastercard on a Canadian Bank - usually get the new licenses within 10 minutes.

Regards,
    Taz

Well I lucked out. I called up and spoke with a manager for 20 minutes and she was able to get them to do an approval against company policy(althoug hthey did charge me a $2.50 ATM fee to do it). This will teach me not to wait to the last minute to buy my next VIN license though.
    1995 GMC 2500 SUBURBAN powered by 01 DURAMAX/ALLISON, little of this, a little of that,
    DIAMONDEYE 4" exhaust, CORSA muffler, AFE stage 1 dry filter, custom tuning by me, KENNEDY single pump and pump rub kit.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEFERMANATOR View Post
    Is ther ANY way to add PAYPAL as a payment method as I just run into this. I need a VIN license NOW, and my card company will not authorize any purchases to NEW ZEALAND what so ever.
    We used to offer paypal but paypal have screwed us over on a number of occasions and we will no longer do business with them. (www.paypalsucks.com)

If for any reason, you can't purchase directly from our web store, you can always contact one of our distributors in the US to obtain the license for you. They can usually get a license for you in 5-10 minutes.
    Contact details here: http://www.efilive.com/index.php?opt...=60&Itemid=153

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.