Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desired airflow COS3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Janke View Post
    When I scale the injectors with the spreadsheet I found here It does not match the data that was sent with the injectors themselves. Anyone have data for the bosch ev14 850cc injectors?
    Which EV14 injector part number? Bosch makes hundreds of EV14s, but I only know of one rated close to 850cc (957cc at 300kpa) and the next smaller one I have listed is 617cc at 300kpa - I have extensively flow tested the 617cc EV14s and they will make close to 873cc at 800 Kpa.

You may want to sanity check the injector flowrate using the spreadsheet here: Calculating-Injector-Flow-rate

For LTFT tuning try this: A-New-Twist-on-CALC-VE-Table-Computing-the-Entire-VE-Table

I was sanity checking myself and thats why it didnt make sense, the flow rates were WAY off. I didnt know who to believe, now I know the spreadsheet IS accurate. Im trying to get my ve nailed down since im running sd. When I autove I keep over shooting the target. It will go from 1.02 ben to .96 ben I cant get that sweet spot.
    Last edited by Janke; January 4th, 2012 at 04:12 AM.

I was sanity checking myself and thats why it didnt make sense, the flow rates were WAY off. I didnt know who to believe, now I know the spreadsheet IS accurate. Im trying to get my ve nailed down since im running sd. When I autove I keep over shooting the target. It will go from 1.02 ben to .96 ben I cant get that sweet spot.
    Are you using an EQ based BEN factor or AFR?
    Using AFR can cause swings like you are seeing due to the slight difference in the stoich value reported by the wideband compared to the pcm. You may also need to tighten up your filtering a bit.
    The Tremor at AIR

Im using eq ratio. What would you suggest for filter settings? Right now only filters I have are the tps and ect set to autove tut.

Im using eq ratio. What would you suggest for filter settings? Right now only filters I have are the tps and ect set to autove tut.
    There are too many variables to just say "use these settings". I drive a certain way while doing Ve tuning to help my filters work. (for example I lift completely off the throttle when slowing so the tps filter removes decelleration transients) I also view the filtered log file trace to see if any extra filtering is necessary.
    The Tremor at AIR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12