Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help please....2005 Corvette E40 missing Stoich parameter????????

Default Help please....2005 Corvette E40 missing Stoich parameter????????

Gonna try this question one more time. Can not find the Stoich cell(s) in this E40 PCM file from EFI Live (HPT does). We are converting to E85 and would like to make a change to 9.8 but simply can't find it. Is the PCM OS operating in just lambda? What am I missing?
    i'm operating in open loop.

Thanks again and have a happy and safe Holiday season....oh well, to hell with PC...Merry Christmas

Ed M

Ed:

Here's a bump. I just opened a 05 E40 file and cannot find stoich table either.

Merry Christmas to you!
    2015 Z06 A8

i havent actuallyd done an e85 conversion on the E40 but i have been working on mine lately and learning alot......i beleive all you are going to need to do is adjust the b0141 Open Loop Commanded Fuel table to refelct the target AFR you need now.......i couldn't find the stoich parameter either i beleive its different in the E40 vs the older ECM's.....

We can take a look for it but it's been a while since I looked at the E40. We are about to release a new update, I doubt it will make it in to that, however, I'll try for the next.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    We can take a look for it but it's been a while since I looked at the E40. We are about to release a new update, I doubt it will make it in to that, however, I'll try for the next.
    i hope it affects some of the E40 stuff....theres a few things in the software i ran into on the E40 pcm that are labeled odd.....figured them out but just odd lol

Such as? If there is issues I can try to fix them at the same time as adding the Stoich table.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Thank you...any estimate for release? In the mean time, I would assume that the stoich value is locked at the factory 14.68 or if changed by HPT, would remain that value when tune was then pulled with EFI Live, modified other tables and re-flashed?

Ed M

The Stoich table was added for the next release, which should be out before Christmas.

heres two of them i can recall right now.....

first is the Max Idle Area 1 and Max Idle Area 2 in the Idle>paramaters tab........it seems as though they react backwards.....idle area 2 seems to be not moving and the idle area one seems to be while the car is in motion.......not a big issue just something i noticed....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot162.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	12414

second is how is this table to be adjusted i cant seem to make heads or tails out of what the table is showing??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScreenShot163.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	12415

all in all i love the software espically the auto tune features

thanks!!!
    Mike

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by quik95lt1 View Post
    ... first is the Max Idle Area 1 and Max Idle Area 2 in the Idle>parameters tab........it seems as though they react backwards.....idle area 2 seems to be not moving and the idle area one seems to be while the car is in motion ...
    B1651 (Max Idle Area 1) - is for non-stationary idle control (same as E38 / E67).

B1652 (Max Idle Area 2) - is for stationary idle control (same as E38 / E67). In the EFILive description of this it states "used to prevent the vehicle creeping forward when the brake is depressed" - implies that the vehicle is not moving (stationary).

The EFILive descriptions of B1651 & B1652 are the same for E40 / E38 / E67.

Regards,
    Taz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast